Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

The badge! Do da badge!

Eljay says that he wasn’t driving while playing Cookie Clicker. Could it be that Alena was playing it while Eljay drove? And that’s why the start times are the way they are?

1 Like

Kahi: Slime, there’s a major hole in your argument that even the evidence cannot prove!

Kahi: NONE OF THE EVIDENCE SUGGESTS THAT ELJAY EVEN DROVE THE CAR!

Slime: GAAAAAH! YOU’RE RIGHT!

Kahi: If anything, the evidence only suggests that Eljay was the one using Alena’s phone when he was driven to work. And because cookie clicker constantly involves clicking a cookie on a iPhone screen, that suggests that he would have only been occupied by that.

Kahi: Furthermore, Alena would have had to drive the car if Eljay was that distracted the whole time. Whether they hit Pot8o during that time, I don’t think they could. HOWEVER, all we DO know is that pot8o was killed by being split in half and receiving a huge impact onto the concrete.

Slime: Care to explain why the car tracks and potato on the tire are there, then?

3 Likes

they ran over a family picnic instead

1 Like

Please. I get you wanna make jokes, but whenever I come on here, I’m hoping I get a nice little response so I can continue the game, and all these jokes do is give my hopes up. It isn’t funny.

1 Like

Could it be that the real culprit planted the evidence?

Hey I have a question: how does Slime have a tire with pot8o on it if the murder vehicle wasn’t found at the crime scene?

Kahi: Let me suggest this: perhaps the evidence was PLANTED onto the car and around the area by the real culprit.

Venom: Planted evidence!? Does that mean all of this evidence is… BOOTLEGGED?

Slime: Can you PROVE that the evidence is planted.

Kahi: All it takes is a little analysis of the facts, Slime.

Kahi: First, note that neither the tire or the proposed “crime scene” picture have any tracks or impressed potato into them. This has to imply that both Pot8o or the tire NEVER collided with each-other, as stated earlier, also…

Kahi: How do you, Mr. Slime, know that these pieces of evidence haven’t been tampered with? Eljay said himself that around 10 minutes later that he was arrested, giving any criminal time to tamper with the evidence. And the failure of a connection of the pieces of evidence show this is highly likely.

Kahi: Plus, it’s pretty obvious now that the phone found on Eljay does NOT belong to him! All of this suggests planted evidence, Prosecutor Slime! All of it!

Slime: Then tell me WHO would have planted the fake evidence?

1 Like

Cronk planted the evidence.

Probably someone slime knows because he had the evidence.

I see how it is. You guys want ME to get into trouble, eh?

Kahi: CHRONICLER was the one who planted the evidence!

Chronicler: Wa-? Why me? What did I do wrong?

Kahi: ADMIT IT! YOU PLANTED THE EVIDENCE!

Slime: Looks like the pressure of being a new attorney has all gone to Kahi’s head. Hah! You wish it was Chronicler. But that’s impossible! I was personally out at lunch break with Chronicler discussing the annoyance of Double Posts at that time! He couldn’t have been the one who planted the evidence!

Slime: Not to mention that Chronicler doesn’t have fingerprints on the phone or any other piece of evidence.

Venom: Hmph. Kahi, don’t make another mistake like that again, or it will cost you this trial. Do you understand me.

Kahi: Understood, your honor. (AGH! Why was I such an idiot! I shouldn’t have said that!)

Kahi: (Now, who could have planted the evidence?)

1 Like

Lets go out on a limb a say Alena is the one who planted the evidence as she is the most likely person to take Eljays car and phone.

1 Like

Eh.
I agree with the Medical Expert of Time.

2 Likes

Kahi: All it really involves is deductive reasoning. Nobody else besides ALENA could have had access to Eljay’s car. Is she not his supposed girlfriend?

Slime: Heh… Then maybe we should ASK Alena then. Does that sounds like a good idea.

Venom: That sounds like a great idea. Bring her up then!

Slime: About that… I’ll need to get her. She’s not here at the courthouse.

Venom: Fine. We shall take a short recess until we can find her. Court is on recess for now.

Alright guys. This is a bit of a short break while I prepare more stuff. Discuss what’s been going on.

3 Likes

So, is this a prequel to the other stories?

1 Like

Chronologically speaking, yes.

1 Like

What if…

Pot8o faked his death and pinned it on Eljay?

District Courthouse, Defense Lobby.
2:53 pm.

Eljay: Oh, what am I gonna do? Alena’s gonna go up there, and you’re gonna pin the blame on her! She didn’t do anything, Kahi! Anything!

Kahi: I’m not so sure about that, Eljay. Think of the facts: she was the only one to have killed Pot8o.

Eljay: Why would she kill him, though? There’s no reason she would!

Kahi: That I don’t know the answer to. Perhaps new facts will be brought up during the trial. Only time will tell.

Eljay: You’d better be right. Alena can’t be the culprit! I know she isn’t!

Cronk: I have good news for you, Kahi. Varponok is doing well in the hospital.

Kahi: Oh gosh, I hoped he would. Did you tell him on how I was doing during the trial?

Cronk: I barely watched the rest after I was on. I was visiting Varponok. Oh, but he did tell me to bring you these things.

Kahi: What is it?

Cronk: Evidence and his notes. Crucial evidence.

Kahi: Can I see it?

Cronk: Sure, here.

Cronk: This is a picture of the building a minute before the incident.

Varponok’s Notes:
-Pot8o was acting strangely the day before the crime, as he was messing around in the TTV building, located in the storage room.
-Workers there seemed bewildered that Pot8o was acting all strangely.
-According to his background, Pot8o used to be a master thief, but after a few years in prison, he’s trying to recover.

Cronk: If you need more evidence, let me know. I might have some more.

4 Likes

Maybe he’s going back to his thiefy ways?

1 Like

Ask for:
Security camera footage of the TTV building on the day before and of the incident.

Po8os crimes. What did he steal?

Eyewitness of Eljay at the time of the crime.