Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Kahi: Alright, assassin, you win. I accept. I’ll clear MT on his conviction of murder. But only under one day? How in the world can I do that?

Assassin: If you are as skilled as I’ve been told, that should be easy. Just go to the detention center in order to talk to MT. I’ll be dealing with Eljay…

Click

Kahi: Well, I guess I have no other choice… Hmph. Before I go, should I go to the office and find out who’s prosecuting this case, or go strait to the detention center?

4 Likes

I don’t see why it would matter who it is. Just head on right over there.

Hmm, I don’t know, if he finds out who will be prosecuting before, he won’t be surprised at the court… But for convenience’s sake just go to the detention center.

Kahi: Alright, looks like I’ll be heading to the detention center.

MEANWHILE…

Eljay: [Ooh…][1] Where am I? WHA-? Who are you!?

Assassin: That is none of your concern, Mr. Johnson.

Eljay: I prefer “Eljay” thank you.

Assassin: Whatever. Regardless, I now have you captive. Now put these clothes on. You’re going to start some cooking.

Eljay: Cooking? I don’t want to cook-

Assassin: So I guess you want to be killed here and now?

Eljay: … Fine, i’ll take the chef garb.

MT: Hello, Kahi.

Kahi: MT, what have you done this time? And why did a kidnapper call me over the phone and threaten Eljay’s life?

MT: No idea about that. Look, you have got to help me. I’ve been convicted of murder.

Kahi: Who did you kill?

MT: I didn’t kill ANYONE Kahi. However, somebody else killed my best friend, IndigoGeek.

Kahi: Who?

MT:

Kahi: Oh, right. Him. Yeah, I totally care about his death. But why would you be convicted of killing him?

MT: Because apparently they found my fingerprints on the murder weapon.

Kahi: Oh gosh… It’s that bad?

MT: Yeah. So, Mr. Laywer, are you going to defend me or not?

Kahi: (Well, I already said yes to the kidnapper, but I’m beginning to have second thoughts on this. What should I ask or say?)
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoxLKK1G5-k

5 Likes

When/Where did the murder happen?

Say:
" I’ll take the case, but you’re gonna tell me all I need to know "

MT: Thank you, Kahi. This is why you’re the best cast member out of all of them.

MT: The murder? I believe Indigo was killed in his room, at least that’s what the police told me when they questioned me.

3 Likes

Well, he was found dead in his room, but could’ve been killed elsewhere and then taken there…

2 questions (if possible):

What was the murder weapon?

Do you remember what he was doing when you last saw Indigo?

1 Like

MT: They said it was a butter knife, but I never killed him!

MT: Me? I was playing some smash with him. Like I said, we are buddies.

2 Likes

Hmm, did you use a knife to make toast or something? That would explain your prints on the murder weapon.

Also, I don’t like the way that guard is looking at us…

4 Likes

MT:

Kahi: Well?

MT: Maybe I did. It was a butter knife. I just don’t remember what I ate.

2 Likes

What’s his alibi for the time of the murder and can anyone confirm it?

2 Likes

How else does he think his prints got on the weapon?

Whoa, we’re doing Farewell, My Turnabout now? Sweet.

2 Likes

So I always knew pekekoa was an evil backstabbing jerk…but he shanked India withna butter knife???..

Outstanding. Great work avo

1 Like

Whoah, no, that wasn’t me. I’m not a terrorist.

2 Likes

Heck yeah we are. That’s one of my favorite cases.

MT: Alibi? Um… Well, I don’t have any evidence on me, but I should tell you this: at around the time Indi died, I wasn’t in his room. I was chatting with the other Mods.

MT: Hmm… There has to be some way. Perhaps it was in my room after I ate with it?

2 Likes

What if the butter knife wasn’t the murder weapon at all? What if it was planted at the scene to set him up as the killer?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/optimized/3X/2/3/236be60563747d0636d67504c3b50ce8b57a6efb_1_690x388.jpg

MT: You think I was set up? Seems very likely, Kahi. However, if that’s true, where are the other sets of fingerprints?

2 Likes

Maybe the planter wore gloves.

Or, maybe his hands are metal. :smile: