Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Hmm, I don’t know, if he finds out who will be prosecuting before, he won’t be surprised at the court… But for convenience’s sake just go to the detention center.

Kahi: Alright, looks like I’ll be heading to the detention center.

MEANWHILE…

Eljay: [Ooh…][1] Where am I? WHA-? Who are you!?

Assassin: That is none of your concern, Mr. Johnson.

Eljay: I prefer “Eljay” thank you.

Assassin: Whatever. Regardless, I now have you captive. Now put these clothes on. You’re going to start some cooking.

Eljay: Cooking? I don’t want to cook-

Assassin: So I guess you want to be killed here and now?

Eljay: … Fine, i’ll take the chef garb.

MT: Hello, Kahi.

Kahi: MT, what have you done this time? And why did a kidnapper call me over the phone and threaten Eljay’s life?

MT: No idea about that. Look, you have got to help me. I’ve been convicted of murder.

Kahi: Who did you kill?

MT: I didn’t kill ANYONE Kahi. However, somebody else killed my best friend, IndigoGeek.

Kahi: Who?

MT:

Kahi: Oh, right. Him. Yeah, I totally care about his death. But why would you be convicted of killing him?

MT: Because apparently they found my fingerprints on the murder weapon.

Kahi: Oh gosh… It’s that bad?

MT: Yeah. So, Mr. Laywer, are you going to defend me or not?

Kahi: (Well, I already said yes to the kidnapper, but I’m beginning to have second thoughts on this. What should I ask or say?)
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoxLKK1G5-k

5 Likes

When/Where did the murder happen?

Say:
" I’ll take the case, but you’re gonna tell me all I need to know "

MT: Thank you, Kahi. This is why you’re the best cast member out of all of them.

MT: The murder? I believe Indigo was killed in his room, at least that’s what the police told me when they questioned me.

3 Likes

Well, he was found dead in his room, but could’ve been killed elsewhere and then taken there…

2 questions (if possible):

What was the murder weapon?

Do you remember what he was doing when you last saw Indigo?

1 Like

MT: They said it was a butter knife, but I never killed him!

MT: Me? I was playing some smash with him. Like I said, we are buddies.

2 Likes

Hmm, did you use a knife to make toast or something? That would explain your prints on the murder weapon.

Also, I don’t like the way that guard is looking at us…

4 Likes

MT:

Kahi: Well?

MT: Maybe I did. It was a butter knife. I just don’t remember what I ate.

2 Likes

What’s his alibi for the time of the murder and can anyone confirm it?

2 Likes

How else does he think his prints got on the weapon?

Whoa, we’re doing Farewell, My Turnabout now? Sweet.

2 Likes

So I always knew pekekoa was an evil backstabbing jerk…but he shanked India withna butter knife???..

Outstanding. Great work avo

1 Like

Whoah, no, that wasn’t me. I’m not a terrorist.

2 Likes

Heck yeah we are. That’s one of my favorite cases.

MT: Alibi? Um… Well, I don’t have any evidence on me, but I should tell you this: at around the time Indi died, I wasn’t in his room. I was chatting with the other Mods.

MT: Hmm… There has to be some way. Perhaps it was in my room after I ate with it?

2 Likes

What if the butter knife wasn’t the murder weapon at all? What if it was planted at the scene to set him up as the killer?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/optimized/3X/2/3/236be60563747d0636d67504c3b50ce8b57a6efb_1_690x388.jpg

MT: You think I was set up? Seems very likely, Kahi. However, if that’s true, where are the other sets of fingerprints?

2 Likes

Maybe the planter wore gloves.

Or, maybe his hands are metal. :smile:

MT: Again, it’s a possibility. But just speculating won’t do anything. Now, you did say you’d be my lawyer, right?

2 Likes

Where are those evidences Pekky De Killer said he’d supply Kahi with?