Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Good, good. You’re thinking on the right track.

Now, how do we prove he did it? I can show you any piece of evidence revealed so far.

@Artakha :
-Bloody Knife
-Bloody Sheet
-Indigo’s Autopsy
-Indi’s picture of the room
-Indi’s report
-Chatroom Recording
-Security Camera
-Ghostly Pictures
-Schedule
-Planning Book
-Newspaper
-Juice
-Costume

3 Likes

Can we get the finger prints on the mask checked?

1 Like

They’re no other blood in Indi’s room despite his autopsy showing signs of a struggle, and the murder weapon was found in MT’s room. Could it be possible Indi was murdered on MT’s sheet (bed sheet I presume) which they then dragged to Indi’s room?

2 Likes

I’m on mobile and busy atm, but could someone compare the two day planners? That could potentially give us a clue

Also, how empty or full was the glass of juice?

Kahi: Let’s take a fine look at the evidence, shall we?

Kahi: We are told that THIS bloody sheet is the sheet where Indi was murdered on. However, I think something should be pointed out about the room the sheet was found on.

Var: Go on, Kahi…

Kahi: Now take a look at the hotel room where Indi was! You may notice there was no blood on the floor.

Var: Why would there be? He landed on the sheet.

Kahi: I’ll tell you why there is no blood. That is because…

He was killed on MT’s room
Perhaps

Kahi:BECAUSE HE WAS ACTUALLY KILLED IN MT’S ROOM!

Kahi: This is visible in this photo, as does it show no where that blood was found on the carpet. The blood would have seeped through the sheet and sink into the carpet, would it not?

Var: Ergh… Then explain the cup! And explain the knife! Why are they there?!

Kahi: I’ve already told you how it would work! The man in the costume already had the cup and could use it to frame MT because he had his hands on it.

Var: But that doesn’t explain the knife or the other dishes in the room! In fact, these pictures Ghostly showed us would suggest that he actually went into Indi’s room to kill him!

Kahi: (What would suggest that he went into MT’s room? C’mon Kahi! You gotta think out of the box!)

1 Like

Two things.

1. The murder weapon was found there.
  2. He had MT’s planner, so he could enter when MT wasn’t there.
1 Like

Var: Wrong. The murder weapon was found in Indigo’s room.

Venom: Could you clarify on that?

In this picture:

The killer was given MT’s planner. This provided him with where MT was, and let him enter the room when MT was not there.

One question that has been bothering me is, what color was the juice?

Kahi: This picture right here. It shows that the killer had access to MT’s planner, so he could have used MT’s planner to do what he needed to do.

Var: That still explains nothing about the knife.

1 Like

He grabbed a knife from MT’s room when he killed Indi

Proof?

1 Like

Wait, you said earlier that some of the evidence was found in MTs room. Could you remind us which ones?

I don’t believe I said anything like that. It was just a theory, I thought.

All the evidence I have written down in my Google Docs document state that everything was found in Indigo’s room.

However, now we are trying to prove that the stuff was actually from MT’s.

1 Like

I can’t look through well on mobile but Cronk said earlier that some of the stuff was found in MTs room and that’s why we were complaining about the terrible police work. I’ll see if I can find it

FOUND IT POST 679

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that is Indigo’s room there.

Edit: Nevermind.

3 Likes

Here it is

2 Likes

The police work in this case is so bootleg xD

3 Likes