Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

He grabbed a knife from MT’s room when he killed Indi

Proof?

1 Like

Wait, you said earlier that some of the evidence was found in MTs room. Could you remind us which ones?

I don’t believe I said anything like that. It was just a theory, I thought.

All the evidence I have written down in my Google Docs document state that everything was found in Indigo’s room.

However, now we are trying to prove that the stuff was actually from MT’s.

1 Like

I can’t look through well on mobile but Cronk said earlier that some of the stuff was found in MTs room and that’s why we were complaining about the terrible police work. I’ll see if I can find it

FOUND IT POST 679

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that is Indigo’s room there.

Edit: Nevermind.

3 Likes

Here it is

2 Likes

The police work in this case is so bootleg xD

3 Likes

Kahi: I think you need to pay more attention to your evidence, Varderan, because it states in Chronicler’s testimony that…

Kahi: The knife was actually found in MT’s room!

Var: Ergh… Ugh…

#chronicler! YOU’RE FIIIIIIIIIRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Venom: Well then! Looks like this bootleg police work has helped you make your point, Kahi! It looks like the knife could have been moved to the scene!

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/4/6/4656d1722f57df9b53ff625802ef19cbb801a93d.jpg
Var: THAT STILL DOESN’T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE KNIFE HAS MT’S FINGERPRINTS! And we still do NOT know the identity of the man in the costume!

Venom: Var is right. We still don’t know if the man in the costume is MT or not. Even if he got the planning book, it doesn’t mean that it cannot be his. Nor does the costume mean that he cannot be MT in there.

1 Like

MT doesn’t have a mechanical arm like Omega Tahu. Seems pretty obvious to me.

The mechanical arm is part of the costume though.

Could we get an estimate of the height of the costumed man, and compare it to MT’s height?

1 Like

Check the fingerprints on the mask, and see if they mach the fingerprints on the knife.

2 Likes

Oh.

SMOKE BOMB!

*still there *

2 Likes

Worst superhero ever xD jk

3 Likes

Kahi: Your honor, I’d like the Prosecution to take the police force and investigate two items: The height of the costumed man compared to MT and if the fingerprints on the mask match the ones on the knife!

Venom: Alright, we’ll continue the trial tomorrow.

Kahi: We-we can’t do it tomorrow. This has to be done TODAY!

Var: There can be no other way to do this trial without going on for another day! We need to investigate these two things, like you wanted, and it’s already getting late for the court.

Venom: Agreed. Court is now dismissed for the Prosecution to investigate.

Kahi: No… Eljay… I’m sorry I failed you… Now you’re gonna have to eat pufferfish… Oh gosh, I am sorry…

4 Likes

As long as Eljay cooked it correctly, he’ll be okay, right?

1 Like

Can you contact the butler and ask for more time?
EDIT: Nevermind

Can we object and call MT to the stand? We gotta save Eljay from his own cooking.

1 Like

District Courthouse
August 10th
10:34 PM

Chronicler:

Kahi: Go away, Chronicler. Seeing you just reminds me of how much I failed today.

Chronicler: I didn’t exactly do too good today either. In fact, my investigation kinda sucked, but hey, I didn’t get much time.

Kahi: Aren’t you supposed to be investigating or something?

Chronicler: No, Var decided that Waj should do the rest. It’s better that way.

MT: Hey, at least I wasn’t found guilty yet.

Kahi: I don’t care about that right now. I’m worried about Eljay.

MT: Oh, he’s gonna be just fine, Kahi.

Kahi: What do you mean? How do you know?

MT: Well… I was watching the show when you were doing your yelling and stuff. Turns out he won’t have to eat it until tomorrow.

Kahi:

MT: Well, are you happy or what?

Kahi: I’m just happy that it’s over for today. Looks like I won’t get any sleep tonight.

MT: Right. You should go home how.

Chronicler: Meanwhile, I gotta take MT back to the slammer.

Kahi: Goodnight, guys…

I couldn’t sleep very well that night. But after a few cups of coffee in the morning, I knew I had to be more prepared. Besides, Varderan had a much better investigative team working on it now. All I needed to do was organize some things and visit MT in the detention center.

What shall I do first?

4 Likes