Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Kahi: Why did you leave the chatroom.

MT: I had business to do according to my planner.

Kahi: You don’t mean…

MT: Yep.

Kahi: So wait, then. You DID murder Indigo?

MT: Didn’t say I did. I just had to take revenge on something. You know what that would be?

COURT RECORDS:
-Knife
-Bloody Sheet
-Autopsy
-Newspaper
-Picture of Indi’s room
-Chatroom Recording
-Pictures
-Security footage
-Indigo’s Schedule
-Planning Book
-Costume

1 Like

The knife, and ask about who killed Indi.

MT: The knife? Take revenge on the knife? Hah! I wasn’t being sarcastic that time you know.

Kahi: So who did kill Indi?

MT: Seriously, Kahi. You are being sarcastic, right? I told you I won’t budge. So what would I want revenge on?

COURT RECORDS:
-Knife
-Bloody Sheet
-Autopsy
-Newspaper
-Picture of Indi’s room
-Chatroom Recording
-Pictures
-Security footage
-Indigo’s Schedule
-Planning Book
-Costume

Well you seem to have a some issues with Cronk (show gossip column) and in the chat room things got a bit heated (show chat room).

2 Likes

MT: Hmm… So you finally figured it out. As you would imagine, me and Chronicler didn’t exactly get off on the right footing. So I decided we should take it outside of the chatroom right after a meeting in the chat. That’s what “Revenge” was for.

Kahi: Hmm… So then how does Indi play into all of this?

MT: You’ll figure it out in the trial when I witness. However, that doesn’t mean much for now. Now then, any more questions?

2 Likes

Did indigo help with the “revenge”?

MT: Well, he was supposed to, but he didn’t. However, he wouldn’t shut up about it whatsoever.

Kahi: So what you’re saying is that someone killed him over that?

MT: He must’ve blabbed to Chronicler or something, but as if Chronicler killed Indi I do not know. However, I do feel that a motive of “spiting Indi to get revenge on me” is a good motive, wouldn’t you say?

Kahi: No. Chronicler could not have done it.

MT: You sure? After all, me and Chronicler had been gone at the same times. Either one of us is open to being the murderer. The biggest question is: who? Who is the one who did it?

1 Like

4 Likes

Kahi: It had to be the assassin. But then, why the costume?

MT: Heh. I didn’t want anyone catching me talking with him.

Kahi: So you… You hired him?

MT: Well, I guess the surprise is out now. Of course I did.

MT: I guess I’ll have to show you who I really am, huh? Here we go.

MT: It’s time to take off this stupid wig!

MT: Say hello to the REAL me. The real MT Zehvor. A man of no mercy and sarcasm. How do you like it? The scar really helps show the evil. Now, let’s have some real talk.

2 Likes

Well, you can prove tat he didn’t kill Indi, However, you must address that he hired an assassin to do his dirty work.

Why’d you hire the assassin to kill your friend? The next question is why did you and the assassin place evidence against you in the room?

Kahi: So you really DIDN’T kill Indi?

MT: Of course not. I’m not going to be stupid and get my hands dirty. Oh, but Pekekoa… Such a fool he is. He got my name all over the evidence. Now he’s trying to fix it. But it’s too late.

Kahi: You know hiring an assassin is HIGHLY illegal?!

MT: Of course I know, which is why I need you to pin the blame on that idiot Chronicler. If he can’t even understand my deep sarcasm he doesn’t deserve to be a Moderator. Now I want you to take that from him.

Kahi: But I… I can’t do that.

MT: Do you want Eljay to die? No? Then do it.

[quote=“Triple, post:878, topic:13016, full:true”]
Why’d you hire the assassin to kill your friend? [/quote]
MT: He blabbed to Chronicler about me making a fool of him with a practical joke. So I changed the plans of the prank, but he knew about the changes. As such, I had to get him killed by someone other than me. Someone disposable. Someone like Pekekoa.

You’re going to sell him out?

MT: Nope. Once the job is done, I won’t need him anymore, and he’ll get his money. All I need YOU to do is get Chronicler guilty. Fortunately, Pekekoa got all the right evidence for that. If I did get caught, however, Pekekoa is going down WITH me.

It’s a good thing he said all this in front of that security guard.

Is there a way to get the assassin on the stand?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/optimized/3X/7/8/786be48f680897664148822e735a904c77394ee6_1_690x388.jpg

MT: Of course. I asked him personally to witness tomorrow. He’s gonna be the one that proves my innocence. Of course, he won’t be there in PERSON.

Kahi: Then how will he be there?

MT: You’ll see.

Darn… This is just not good, if the assassin did came in person it would be more easy, cause you just blame them and Eljay would be alone/orta safe … but if he’s not it would be exponentially more difficult
you can try to convince him to make the assassin come personally?
(Probably not)

1 Like

MT: Why would I do that? There is no way you’re pinning the blame on him. My plan is my plan. There is no way out of this. Now… Do you have one last question or are you going to keep asking me to do stuff that I refuse to do?

I have a question.

Where did you pull that drink from?

4 Likes

That’s actually a good question

2 Likes