3 Likes

Let’s roll it!
Pekekoa!!! Not that one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, then, guys. Present the evidence!

3 Likes

Oh, we have to do it ourselves?

Umm…

MT HIRED PEK! Because he was JEALOUS! He used a KNIFE! He drank some SPARKLING CRANBERRY DRINK! He wore a COSTUME! MT secretly has a WIG!

You should have it, yes.

Think about it. What is the ultimate proof to use in this situation? The decisive, tell-all proof?

Well, I mean, that would be the recording of the MT conversation, 'cuz he literally did tell-all.

2 Likes

Kahi: Alright, your honor. I’d like to show the court this recording I had with my client, Mr. MT Zehvor.

Pekekoa: That’s it! I’m going to make Eljay eat it! Eljay, come here!

Eljay: NO! PLEASE! I know I didn’t cut it right!

Kahi: NOT SO FAST, Pek! I think you you’d want to listen to this too.

Pekekoa: It better be good, then.

“Of course not. I’m not going to be stupid and get my hands dirty. Oh, but Pekekoa… Such a fool he is. He got my name all over the evidence. Now he’s trying to fix it. But it’s too late.”
“If I did get caught, however, Pekekoa is going down WITH me.”
“As such, I had to get him killed by someone other than me. Someone disposable. Someone like Pekekoa.”

Pekekoa: He… He viewed me as… Disposable? A-and he wanted to take me down down with him?

Pekekoa: Hurghurghurghhurghhurgh! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! IT CANNOT BE TRUE!

Kahi: Face it, Pekekoa. My client and yours is the guilty one here. He even admitted it on tape! He hired you to kill Indigo!

Kahi: Which is why you left this calling card! You didn’t leave it to cover up your client, you did it because YOU murdered him!

Pekekoa: Then… Then how do you explain the murder weapon? It had MT’s and Chronicler’s prints on it!

2 Likes

Didn’t Chronicler say her picked it up with his bear hands after the murder?

The point here is that we are trying to prove that he could have used it, since we now believe that HE is the killer. So which evidence suggests that he did?

COURT RECORDS (Current):
-Knife
-Bloody Sheet
-Autopsy
-Newspaper
-Picture of Indi’s room
-Chatroom Recording
-Pictures
-Security footage
-Indigo’s Schedule
-Planning Book
-Costume
-Picture of MT’s room

Looking MT’s room we can see some questionable liquid. Perhaps MT got Indi drunk while you came from behind and struck him. Using MT’s knife you killed Indi, then the two of you grabbed a sheet and carried the body to Indi’s room. You were most likely wearing gloves, and MT probably didn’t put his on until after Indi was dead, explaining why his prints are on the knife. He used his disguise so no one would recognize him while the two of you moved the body. Cronk is a nice guy but even he makes mistakes. Picking up the Knife with his bare hands was not a smart move.

3 Likes

You should probably show the actual evidence.

Also, I feel there are… Better ways of explaining it and better evidence. Plus, we need to remember how Indi died.

3 Likes

Yeah, he did have a fight… So that’s a thing

2 Likes

Here, guys. I’ll just do it for ya.

Kahi: The biggest thing here is the autopsy report. Indigo was apparently killed in a struggle and stabbed multiple times, with the killing blow in the heart. The amount of precision to stab a person strait through the rib cage in the open area in a struggle is quite amazing. Plus, this picture shows you wearing gloves, so you could have handled the knife!

Kahi: Add the calling card, and we find that only a trained assassin could have done this.

Kahi: And that trained assassin was YOU, Pekekoa!

Pekekoa: Hurghurghurghhurghhurgh!

Kahi: Now do you see the truth, Pekekoa? You are the murderer, and MT used you to get away with killing Indi all over trying to embarrass Chronicler in a practical joke that turned out to never happen.

Pekekoa: The-the nerve of MT… Heh. Hey, could you bring MT forward for me?

MT: Hello, Pekekoa! How do you do!

Pekekoa: You can remove the wig, skrub. Your stupid secret is out.

MT: Okay then.

MT: What’s the big deal?

Pekekoa: Oh, you traitorous slime… Once your declared Not Guilty, I WILL find you… And I will kill you…

MT: Heheh… What?

Pekekoa: You heard me… Once you’re declared Not Guilty, I will find you… And I will kill you…

Var: Is that a threat? Quickly! Someone trace his signal!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

MT: He… He left… Oh no…

Kahi: Well, then… Looks like the next thing that’s gonna explode his his excitement for a not-guilty verdict.

Venom: Well, I think that ends our proceedings for today. I’m ready to give my verdict. Any objections?

3 Likes

go ahead! We need to find Eljay!

Oh wow I nearly finished. oh well. Here’s what I was going to post:

Indi’s autopsy shows he received a bruises from a struggle as well as stabs wounds. We know the murder happens in MT’s room by looking at the picture. The blood stains on the floor are a pretty big indicator.

However it is implied by the picture of Indi’s room that the knife came from there as one plate is missing a knife. According to the schedule MT could’ve eaten there before the show. Perhaps after eating he invited Indi over to his room for some wine (shown in MT’s room picture) and he brought the knife with him.

Pek’s disguise is a butler. Perhaps he was the one who brought the wine. Either way he was still there to deliver the kill.

Once inside MT grabs Indi and holds him, so the two struggle for a moment. Pek uses MT’s knife to stab Indi while the two friends fight. Indi falls dead, staining the floor. MT dons his costume to avoid being caught as Pek and him use a bedsheet to carry Indi’s corpse to his room. They leave the knife behind.

They set up the body and have a drink. MT gives his planner and costume to Pek who accidentally leaves the glass.

Later Cronk picks up the knife with his hands because he’s an incompetent cop :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway no objections from us.

2 Likes

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/5/6/568389b654677f2486a9350929cabb08b0e6a545.png

MT: Wait… If I get a not-guilty verdict then… Then I’ll be killed. Please! I cannot afford to be killed! I’m… I’m…

GUILTY guiLTY guiltyGuilty guilty GuiLtY guieeeelty GUILTY guilty… GUILTY guilty!!!

MT collapses

Var: Well then… Defense? What shall we do? Guilty or not guilty?

That reference ='D
Also, isn’t as wrong to order killing someone and hire one to kill someone, I mean, they’re both illegal
I guess we let things be the way they’re supposed to, just go ahead and flip a coin :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep. So, is he guilty or not guilty?

guilty

If we declare him innocent he dies, but only because of what he created. His fall would be of his own making.

If we declare him guilty as he is an accomplice he lives, and justice is served.

I say we declare him guilty.

1 Like