Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

One sec, lemme figure this out. I should have it sometime between now and Armageddon.

(Lolnope)

Finally found the testimonies.

It was Alenaā€™s phone.

Cast was not celebrating Mardi Gras.

Theory up in a minute.

Rough draft, need a little help.

July 12th: Pot8o stole the BZP diamond and hid it in the storage room.

July 14th: Pre-3:26. Eljay and Alena DONā€™T have a good time. Alena expresses she doesnā€™t want to be on the podcast. 3:26. Phone Swap happens. 3:26-3:36 Pot8o is confronted by Alena about the Diamond. A possibility is that either they were together on it the whole time, or Alena gets furious. The insane Alena places salt on Pot8o and proceeds to eat him unless he tells her the location of the diamond. The struggle causes Pot8o to fall out the window onto the sidewalk, the blunt force killing him. Thus fitting the autopsy with the salt in the victims body and the blunt force killing him. Eljay meanwhile is coming to pick up Alena. He fails to notice the body because he is too busy playing CC. He clocks in, she clocks out later. She then takes Eljayā€™s truck and plants the marks on the road and evidence on the car and takes off.

Now notice when Eljay gets there it becomes ridiculous. Thereā€™s no way that he couldnā€™t have known about the death. The only plausible explanation is that Alena forced him to play dumb and cover up her act.

@Chronicler thatā€™s all I got. I know there are lot of glaring holes, but Iā€™m done for the night.

1 Like

i say kahi should just call it a day

let slime win for once

iā€™m totally not biased or anything

6 Likes

YOU SLIME FANBOY!

xp

2 Likes

Var: I guess that excludes me? If thatā€™s the case, Iā€™ll take it from here!

Kahi: Thereā€™s no way Iā€™m giving up, Slim-Jim!

1 Like

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/b/f/bfa57853d8e82e5b16d9ac693426407057359ac9.png

4 Likes

Kahi: Agh, you know what, I give up. Iā€™m not meant for this. You win, Slime.

Slipper: What? You mean it?

Kahi: Yeah, Iā€™ve had enough.

Slige: Yes! I win again! Well, not again, but I win!

Var: Great, okay, cool. Kahi, youā€™re fired.

6 Likes

Kahi: Hereā€™s the facts, Ms. Alena, that you CANNOT deny!

Var: It was July 12th when Mr. Pot8o had stolen the BZP Diamond. It was missing for a few days, but some of the co-workers of Mr. Pot8o were mysterious of his actions. He was mysteriously around the storage room constantly.

Kahi: It must have occurred to you that Mr. Pot8o was hiding something. Something that he didnā€™t want anyone to find. So you decided you needed to confront him when nobody was looking.

Var: You decided that youā€™d do it July 14th when only you and Pot8o would be around, while the rest of the TTV cast would be busy in the Recording room with the TTV Podcast.

Kahi: However, you needed to cover up whatever it was you were about to do, so you gave Eljay your phone, and he gave his to you. That was when your plan could begin. However, Var wondered where you were at, and asked if you were still gonna do the podcast with them around 3:30 p.m.

Kahi: You cornered Pot8o around 3:26-3:36 when he was snooping around the storage facility. You decided to follow him in there. However, as you confronted him, he told you that he didnā€™t have the diamond on him, in which you thought he was lying!

Kahi: A struggle ensued, where you finally got the upper-hand with Mr. Pot8o and began to smash him into halves to get the diamond off of him. However, all you found was pure salt in his body.

Var: Realizing your crime, you knew youā€™d get busted once we finished our podcast. You checked out 40 minutes early and decided to throw Mr. Pot8oā€™s remains out of the window, causing a massive amount of force on his body.

Kahi: That was when you knew that it would be able to be traced back to you, so you knew you had to do something. Eljay fails to notice the body because he is too busy playing Cookie Clicker once heā€™s parked. He clocks in, Alena clocks out later. She then takes Eljayā€™s truck and plants the marks on the road and evidence on the car and takes off.

Var: Later, Eljay is arrested at the scene of the crime, framed with a hit and run. You completely forgot about the diamond, which is how I found it later on, and I felt that Pot8o had stolen it. Now notice when Eljay gets there it becomes ridiculous. Thereā€™s no way that he couldnā€™t have known about the death. The only plausible explanation is that Alena forced him to play dumb and cover up her act.

Kahi: Thus, YOU Alena manipulated him to accepting the guilt of the crime, didnā€™t you?

Var and Kahi: Admit your crime! Eljay is the one whoā€™s been framed, you witch!

Alena: ā€¦

Kahi: Confess, Alena! There is no escaping this now! The proof only adds up against you!

Alena: ā€¦

#Ughā€¦ AGHHHH!!!

#VARPONOK. KAHI. DO. YOU. THINK. YOUā€™VE. WON?! DO YOU?

4 Likes

Alena is gonna go supah sayian.

3 Likes

Ah, I get it. Because heā€™s salty.

5 Likes

No. We didnā€™t win. The only thing that will win, the only thing that must be brought to light, is the truth. Lies may hide it for a time, but they can never stop it forever! And today the truth has prevailed Alena!

2 Likes

Kahi: No. We didnā€™t win. The only thing that will win, the only thing that must be brought to light, is the truth. Lies may hide it for a time, but they can never stop it forever! And today the truth has prevailed Alena!

Eljay: Alenaā€¦ Why? Why did you do this to me?

Alena: Because you were the easiest I could blame. And you fell for it. All of it.

Eljay: Iā€¦ I feel so ashamedā€¦ I trusted youā€¦ I was gonna sacrifice myself.

Kahi: Eljay, donā€™t feel bad. Weā€™ve won. YOU have won.

Venom: Well, that was quite the accomplishment, Var and Kahi. In fact, I think Iā€™m ready to give my verdict!

Slime: Butā€¦ Your honor, I wanted to give a rebuttalā€¦

Venom: Rebuttals are bootleg in this situation, Slime. Iā€™m ready to give my verdict. I find Mr. Lewa ā€œEljayā€ Johnsonā€¦

Venom: I also find Ms. Alena to be of the guilty party in this situation. Bailiff! Arrest her!

Alena: This wonā€™t be the last time any of you see meā€¦ I will get my revenge!

District Court #2, Defense Lobby.
3:36 pm

Cronk: Man, both you and Var totally wrecked Alena in there!

Kahi: Well, we were just doing our job.

Cronk: Well, that was some good entertainment.

Var: Right. Well, Kahi, I guess this is farewell.

Kahi: What!? Why?

Var: Becauseā€¦ I need to go back to the hospital.

Kahi: Oh. Right.

Var: But I also am making a decision that you may not likeā€¦ At my time in the hospitalā€¦ Iā€™ve decided that I didnā€™t want to be a lawyer anymore.

Kahi: WHAT?!

Var: Yesā€¦ Iā€™m gonna give up the badge. Thatā€™s why I decided to come here. You needed my assistance, and I wanted it to be my last case. Helping my apprentice, and overall letting you get victory. Youā€™ve won, Kahi. I hope you continue to win.

Kahi: Then what will you be doing?

Var: Somethingā€¦ A bit different for a change, besides Autopsies and Podcasts. Youā€™ll see, Ace Attorney.

Cronk: Heā€¦ Leftā€¦

Kahi: Yeahā€¦ He did. He did leave, didnā€™t he? That doesnā€™t matter, though. Heā€™s gonna be doing better things.

Cronk: Like what?

Kahi: Weā€™ll just have to see.

Eljay: Hey, umā€¦ Kahi.

Kahi: Yes?

Eljay: Thanks for letting me know the truth back there. I didnā€™t know what I was doing, lying in court and trying to protect Alena. In truth, Iā€™m happy Iā€™m single again. At least I donā€™t have to send her a bunch of texts.

Kahi: Thatā€™s good for you, Eljay. Thatā€™s good for you.

Kahi: I did end up seeing Varderan again in the futureā€¦ Very recently, anyways. He was a prosecutor, in which I beat in order to clear Eljayā€™s name once again. What the future has in store for me now? I have no idea.

#The End

10 Likes

Twas pretty great. great work Cronk!

1 Like

Fantastic as always. Itā€™s been a real ride for this one. Thanks!

A very entertaining read Cronk, as always. I think it was even better than the last one.
(just wish i could have joined earlier :stuck_out_tongue: )
Keep it up man!

It sure was

I felt like making Kahi backsass the judge would have been fun for some people.

3 Likes

It was. That was probably my favorite moment of the trial!

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was hoping. XD

Actually, there WAS supposed to be another moment where Eljay swallows Alenaā€™s phone in order to prevent any further searches, but you guys didnā€™t ask for any more info on it, so that scene was omitted.

And actually, that whole back-sass thing was completely ad-lib. I added that in the moment. XD

Anyways, the concentrated version will take a bit to make, as thereā€™s a lot of stuff Iā€™ll need to reorganize and fix (primarily the music marks).

(Also, if any of you would like to know, this episode was loosly based off of Trial and Tribulationā€™s ā€œTurnabout Memories.ā€)

2 Likes

Another beautiful piece of work that I managed to miss out on. GG :wink:

I absolutely love watching you guys figure out these cases, itā€™s amazing