Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

if Pot8o stole the diamond, then maybe alena killed him, blamed it on Eljay. and planned on taking the diamond for herself.

3 Likes

But, pot8o was in prison for 7 years for stealing that. How could it be stolen on the 12th, unless he tried to steal it again? And Alena and t8 both work on the 5th floor, and that picture of the mashed pot8os on the 5th floor, maybe Alena dropped him out the window? And then used Eljay’s car to run over his dead body, pinning the crime on him?

1 Like

Que meso meme

Exxaaaaaaaccctttlyyyy…

1 Like

Kahi: (This case can only be one thing… A cover up for a greater crime at hand: a murder for a precious diamond.)

Kahi: Thank you, Varponok. That is all I need from you.

Var: No way. This was my case. I’m gonna help you finish it!

Kahi: Alright… Then shall we start questioning Alena again?

Var: Go for it.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Except it couldn’t have been the car. She chopped Pot8to in half, dropped him out the window, and then planted the evidence on Eljay’s car.

Edit: Kapura’d

1 Like

3 Likes

YAH! TAG TEAM THAT WITCH!

(Sowwy, got exited)

2 Likes

:scream:

Oh, pot8o was in the storage room because he was hiding the Diamond from Alena, and she wanted it, and she killed him because he wouldn’t say where it was?

Nice double post, Rap.

Theory time?

Pot8o stole the BZP diamond and hid it in the storage room. July 14th. Pot8o is confronted by Alena about why he is acting so strangely. Because he’s paranoid and dodgy, Alena gets furious. She pushes Po8o out the window, causing him to meet his end. (Alternate: She thinks Pot8o is hiding the diamond inside and slices him open.) She then gives Eljay her phone to distract him so she can take his truck and plant the marks and evidence on the car.

Only thing that bugs me is the salt… did she try to eat him if he didn’t say where the Diamond is?

2 Likes

Exactly! Throw this at them @Chronicler !

Alena: You’ll… You’ll get nothing out of me! I did nothing wrong! I’m being framed by… By… BY ELJAY!

Eljay: WHAT!? Alena! How… How could you!? I would never frame you for such a heinous crime such as that!

Alena: Then admit your guilt, you red-pin hating imbecile. Sacrifice yourself to save the woman you love!

Kahi: The only guilty one here is YOU, Alena!

Kahi: YOU KILLED POT8O BECAUSE YOU KNEW ABOUT HIS HIDDEN TREASURE, AND SO THE ONLY DAY YOU WERE ALONE, YOU MURDERED HIM IN COLD BLOOD!

Alena: I… I can’t believe you’d say such mean things! Your honor!

Venom: Wha- WHAt? I was eating my Popcorn! I haven’t had drama in this courtroom for such a long time!

Alena: This court… It’s rigged… And I’m being persecuted for such corrupt actions!

Var: Well, Kahi? Ready to shove evidence down little-bo-peep’s face?

Kahi: Gladly.

5 Likes

I agree, dis be sum gud stif.

Revenge is a dish best served Salted.

3 Likes

I dunno. But this thing is gonna be awesome to watch unfold.

1 Like

Then present all the evidence! Show how the events happened!

3 Likes

Rough draft, need a little help.

July 7th: Pot8o stole the BZP diamond and hid it in the storage room.

July 14th: Alena give Eljay her phone to distract him while she finds Pot8o. Pot8o is confronted by Alena about the Diamond. He tries to dodge the questions. Alena gets furious. The insane Alena places salt on Pot8o and proceeds to eat him unless he tells her the location of the diamond. The struggle causes Pot8o to fall out the window onto the sidewalk, the blunt force killing him. Thus fitting the autopsy with the salt in the victims body and the blunt force killing him. She then takes Eljay’s truck and plants the marks on the road and evidence on the car.

1 Like

July 12th, actually, according to the newspaper.

Close… Gah, you know what, I may just write out the whole thing. Someone please reply to this, and then I’ll reveal the truth.

So, Pot8o stole the diamond. and Alena wanted it, she prolly tried to get him to give it to her multiple times. Thus explaining his odd behavior. Seeing as they are stationed in the same area, She cut him in half. (maybe put salt in him, or threw him out the window, or he fell out. or something) She then gives Eljay her phone to distract him while she plants false leads.

Or something.

1 Like

But I really want to figure this thing out. Let me lay down some alternate stuff.

Can you do a rundown of all the evidence?

3:03 PM: Message from Eljay.
3:04 PM: Message from Eljay.
3:05 PM: Message from Eljay.
3:26 PM: Message from Eljay.
3:30 PM: Message from Varponok
3:31 PM: Internet use.
3:35 PM: Began playing cookie clicker.

3:03: Hey Alena.
Alena? You there?
3:04: I got your messages from earlier. Are you sure you don’t wanna be on today’s podcast?
3:05: I wish you would respond, Alena.
3:26: I’m coming over to pick you up. See you soon.
3:30: Look, are you going to be on the podcast or not? You haven’t shown up yet. It’s frustrating me.

FINGER PRINT ANALYSIS:
The phone only had Eljay’s fingerprints on it in the shape of him grasping onto it with his right hand. Also, his finger prints were all over the screen.

Autopsy:
Pot8o faced a large impact followed by a squish, parts of him becoming mashed potatoes. He was killed at 3:37 pm approximately. Practically split in half.

Clock-in Time (Eljay):
July 14th, 3:47 pm.

Clock-in Time (Alena) (False):
July 5th, 3:26 pm

Clock-in Time (Alena):
July 14th, 3:26-3:59 pm

News Article about the Diamond being stolen July 12th, 2015.

On July 12th, the TTV Moderators investigated the theft of the BZP Diamond at the BZP Museum of TTV. However, they found that the security camera footage was scrambled and some of the guards were attacked and knocked out. The only trace of the thief was the gravy on the windows of the glass which used to contain the diamond.
Chronicler ModSquad, a Moderator, gave this official report: “Although we can’t figure out who did it yet, it’s important that we have this gravy on the glass, as it’ll make my lunch a lot more tastier.”

Alena’s iPhone. (Has Eljay’s prints on it, and the messages sent to this phone belonged to Eljay).

Diamond found in the storage room. It’s the BZP diamond.

Varponok’s Notes:
-Pot8o was acting strangely the day before the crime, as he was messing around in the TTV building, located in the storage room.
-Workers there seemed bewildered that Pot8o was acting all strangely.
-According to his background, Pot8o used to be a master thief, but after a few years in prison, he’s trying to recover.

Info on Pot8o:
Pot8o was a master of disguise, often hiding in potato bags in cafeterias in order to steal basic money at any workplace. However, he plight ended when he tried to steal the prized BZP Diamond. He was caught by BZP admins, however, and was sent to prison for 7 years. That was when he decided to reform his life and hang around the TTV Message Boards.

3 Likes