Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

The only reason I want him to be in the prosecution side is because he’s good at it. Remember when Varderan confronted Meso about the Island of the Lost Mask thing, where Meso said it wouldn’t give us any new info? That’s what made me think about this. Varderan would be great with the prosecution.

2 Likes

Ya know after reading this:
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/staff-archive-toxicmocs-v-varderan-dawn-of-justice-a-story-told-in-gifs/10391?u=dr_chronos
I think Var should be the prosecution.

2 Likes

That was another reason I thought it would be a good idea.

1 Like

Except Eljay was really John Travolta Smith

1 Like

Ah yes. Now I remember that comment. I saw it the first time and thought “He’s onto me…” but I knew the others haven’t thought of it yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So when does Meso reveal he’s Nick Cage

1 Like

He doesn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

So when does Kahi reveal he’s Chuck Norris?

Never. Now stop asking me questions like this, because you’ll know I’ll have to answer no.

Anyways, thanks for participating guys! School may come in the way of more of these cases, though, so they MAY come out slower than I will want them to.

In reality, this was the end event of my summer vacation. I go back to school on Wednesday. I’ll try to develop my next episode. Just know that the title will be:

#The Invictus Turnabout

(With new characters like Varderan, Viper, and Me.)

Meanwhile, you guys can discuss more of the first episode. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I feel ya bruh.
I’m already in school. It’s a miracle it’s Labor Day weekend.

1 Like

I know. I only have two days left before I go. D:

Anyways, just looked back into my notebook and saw the characters I had planned. Hopefully this gets you guys hyped.
-Varderan Edworth
-Greg von Canon
-Dee Viper
-Detective Chronk Gumshoe.

Imagine all of those if you will. :wink:

3 Likes

good thing I got the music all ready and everything

10 Likes

lemme just say, I’ve been busy the past 2 days, and i came back to this

oh my god guys, you did an amazing job and that was a great plot twist, cannot wait to read more

5 Likes

It was really fun playing this game (although I slept through most of it, because timezones). This is a great idea you got going here @Chronicler, can’t wait for the next one (at which point you shall see me here again) :smile:

1 Like

Hey @Chronicler you did a great job. Can’t wait for the next part!

1 Like

Well, that was interesting. Was only halfway paying attention, so the twist came out of nowhere, but I suppose it makes sense in hindsight. Good job!

2 Likes

Thank you! hank you all! I appreciate the positive reviews. Now I HAVE to make the other one now. Just may take some time. Meanwhile, I’ll give updates for the characters. :smiley:

7 Likes

Can’t wait!

I look forward too it :smile: