Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

If you give me your testimony I’ll buy an Eggo Waffle after this case.

1 Like

Plural: Quite frankly, I don’t believe ya. HOWEVER, I can give you special coupons that expire by tomorrow. Please? I need business.

1 Like

Sure, good waffles are hard to come by. But only after your testimony please

looks at him disapprovingly
Plural, we need your testimony, I’m sure after the case, we can all enjoy some good Eggo Waffles… AFTER

1 Like

Plural: Sigh You’re driving a hard bargain.

Slime: Just state your name and occupation, scrub.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/3/2/3263b46c55b9af172e5e2cfdaf70e2abe02a0d63.jpg
Plural: Name’s Plural Ogel. I’m a Lego System enthusiast and seller of Eggo Waffles.

Plural: Yeah I saw that scrub post those leaks. He was busy trying to remove him once I came into his sight. He successfully took them off but then ran away once I called out on him. This was at 3:39.
He also dropped another item, which was this salt shaker. It was SALTY alright. I chased after him and he dropped another piece of paper: a note he got from someone. I also dropped some of my eggo waffles at the scene.

Court Record

My attorney’s badge. Tells people that I’m an attorney.

It contains the image of a “Jungle Beast” for the summer of 2016. Has no fingerprints on it whatsoever.

List of Leaks: Quake Beast, Storm Beast, Lava Beast, Ekimu, Umarak the Destroyer. Posted in the summer of 2015. Taken from Lego’s inner coding. Unsure of date when that happened.

PM from Nekchir:
3:37 PM
Nekchir: “Well, I guess since YOU can’t approve of this, I’ll just post it elsewhere.”

I’d like to look at the note

Can we see this note?

Plural: You’re gonna have to buy some waffles, m8.

Threaten plural.

1 Like

Food isn’t allowed in the courtroom. I couldn’t eat them even if I wanted too. However with your cooperation we can make this case go quick.

2 Likes

Roll the D20 to see if we successfully “persuade” Plural.

And by persuade I mean threaten to beat his head in with a sack of potatoes.

(Var would disagree.)

Plural: You’re missing out, kid.

The Note:
The Jungle Leak? I just made that one up. I could fool the cast, the members of TTV because I will be seen like a giver of good to them. These people will eat up these leaks.

1 Like

The note meso had dropped does not match what the leak policy was, and meso was not the one to right it, as plural said.

1 Like

This note’s motives doesn’t line up with Meso’s actions. The author of the note is willing to take responsibility of the leakage but Meso took them down before anyone else could see.

3 Likes

(Both Var and Venom would disagree)

Anyways, yeah, Plural said the note was GIVEN to him by someone
Also, Dr_Chronos is right…

*except the mods :wink:

Slime: Yeah. I wonder WHY he would take down the leaks… Unless they were HIS!

1 Like

It seems pretty obvious to me. He’s upholding the policy by taking down those leaks he was alerted to.

Taking the bait on purpose…

1 Like

Kahi: Seems pretty obvious to me! Meso was trying to serve justice to the leaker! So he kept the note as evidence!

Slime: What if I told you the NOTE has Meso’s fingerprints on it?

He kept the note. Why wouldn’t there be fingerprints?

1 Like

It’s common sense he would have fingerprints on it because he received the note from someone, that seems like a weak claim to state the obvious.

1 Like