Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

There are no windows at the murder scene. You couldn’t have seen it.

1 Like

(Personally I forgot to draw that part in when I made the perspective thing. There’s definitely a window there.)

3 Likes

Visit the Clock-In!

Did she see anyone else?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/a/7/a78988882759fbff6e99af320fcd17695932517e.jpg
Viper: Nope.

Kahi: So you’re saying that DID happen?

Viper: Maybe… But I dunno, I shouldn’t tell you. I’m just a Zaktan-obsessed fangirl, aren’t I?

Kahi: UGH. You’re so hard to work with.

Viper: Well, i’ve told you enough already. Now scram! Run on over to your new friend or whatever. I don’t care. It’s not important.

~~

Shall we go visit Looch now?

2 Likes

Yes plz

3 Likes

But we don’t know where he is!

If we do, then yes!

Dangit! Kapura’d by seconds!

1 Like

Yes because the murderer well be so helpful.

February 4th, 2016
Sears.
3:57 PM

Kahi: (Well, this is the place I got from Waj. Hopefully he is here.)

shuffle

Kahi: Hey! Who is that behind the laundry machine?

???: You… I’ve seen you before!

Kahi: What?

???: You! You were that guy at Mesonak’s trial! You were terrible back there!

Looch: Name’s Looch, the most fabulous being on the planet. Unfortunately my waifu did not come with me to Sears. I’m always in need of a new Laundry Machine.

Kahi: (I seriously don’t want to know why.)

Looch: So what brings you here? Washing machine shopping as well?

5 Likes

Yeah, actually! I’m also here to ask you a few questions!

Looch: Oh! A few questions? Hmm… Do I even have time for that? No. I’m busy shopping for laundry stuff. Carry on.

3 Likes

Confess you murderer, We know that it was you who killed poor little @Plural.

1 Like

You got him confused with the REAL Looch.

4 Likes

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/d/6/d696c189ff8e47b8a7a08ac619b1a50ccc333459.jpg

Looch:

Kahi: Did I say too much?

Looch: Looks like someone has been digging his shovel too far into my secrets. You know, I could have my buddies 360 No Scope you right now, but I kinda like you. Sorta. Not really. I hate everyone.

Kahi: (Make up your mind.)

Looch: Regardless, you have no proof and I do not intend to go to the trial tomorrow whatsoever. I already cleared my name. Nobody but that weird purple-haired girl saw me in the room. At least, that’s according to me. You see, you can’t win. You couldn’t win from the beginning.

5 Likes

*erase from canon

It’s like highlander.

There can be only one.

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

Wasn’t a double post on my screen. - Luch McGuch

1 Like

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/1/1/114b1b11f906bc1a653a00b2159bde7b1c235340.jpg

Kahi: Why do you have a problem with her purple hair when YOU have purple hair?

Looch: Technicalities.

Looch: Regardless, once you took down my men with that ridiculous thing you call a “trial” I just knew I had to do ALL the work myself.

4 Likes

Actually we heard you murder him so yeah. We haven’t dug to deep, we just heard to deep.

I think you’re a bit scared. You think that I will win if I get any evidence.

1 Like

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/1/1/114b1b11f906bc1a653a00b2159bde7b1c235340.jpg

Looch: Nobody’s gonna believe you anyways, so I’ll tell you. Everyone thinks I’m a weird rich weeaboo who goes around sears. Well, that’s partially it. But I also work under the Mafia, under the information sect. I want to know EVERYTHING about my enemies.

Kahi: Even Plural?

Looch: Yes, even that annoying little boy.

Kahi: What did you want out of him?

Looch: He had things I couldn’t have… Er, I won’t say it. Regardless, he stole that salt from the mafia and my packages of waffles, and he tried to make a buck off of my earnings. Nobody steals stuff from me. NOBODY.

4 Likes

Yeah your right. I guess it’s time to throw in the… One punch! Wait how will that help never mind but your paying for my rug man. it’s got blood stains all over it.