Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

You got him confused with the REAL Looch.

4 Likes

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/d/6/d696c189ff8e47b8a7a08ac619b1a50ccc333459.jpg

Looch:

Kahi: Did I say too much?

Looch: Looks like someone has been digging his shovel too far into my secrets. You know, I could have my buddies 360 No Scope you right now, but I kinda like you. Sorta. Not really. I hate everyone.

Kahi: (Make up your mind.)

Looch: Regardless, you have no proof and I do not intend to go to the trial tomorrow whatsoever. I already cleared my name. Nobody but that weird purple-haired girl saw me in the room. At least, that’s according to me. You see, you can’t win. You couldn’t win from the beginning.

5 Likes

*erase from canon

It’s like highlander.

There can be only one.

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

Wasn’t a double post on my screen. - Luch McGuch

1 Like

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/1/1/114b1b11f906bc1a653a00b2159bde7b1c235340.jpg

Kahi: Why do you have a problem with her purple hair when YOU have purple hair?

Looch: Technicalities.

Looch: Regardless, once you took down my men with that ridiculous thing you call a “trial” I just knew I had to do ALL the work myself.

4 Likes

Actually we heard you murder him so yeah. We haven’t dug to deep, we just heard to deep.

I think you’re a bit scared. You think that I will win if I get any evidence.

1 Like

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/1/1/114b1b11f906bc1a653a00b2159bde7b1c235340.jpg

Looch: Nobody’s gonna believe you anyways, so I’ll tell you. Everyone thinks I’m a weird rich weeaboo who goes around sears. Well, that’s partially it. But I also work under the Mafia, under the information sect. I want to know EVERYTHING about my enemies.

Kahi: Even Plural?

Looch: Yes, even that annoying little boy.

Kahi: What did you want out of him?

Looch: He had things I couldn’t have… Er, I won’t say it. Regardless, he stole that salt from the mafia and my packages of waffles, and he tried to make a buck off of my earnings. Nobody steals stuff from me. NOBODY.

4 Likes

Yeah your right. I guess it’s time to throw in the… One punch! Wait how will that help never mind but your paying for my rug man. it’s got blood stains all over it.

Looch: Oh yeah. I was gonna say, it was nice knowing you.

Kahi: What?

Looch: You didn’t expect this? What a bummer. I’m gonna call the police on you. You’re the one who MURDERED Prpl, not me.

Kahi: But I-

Looch: SNAKE! Take this man away! He murdered a woman last night!

Kahi: No I didn’t! Please!

Cops: Yeah yeah, whatever. You’re coming with us.

Kahi: NO! Please! You gotta believe me!

I’ve been recording this whole conversation!
Wait, and you can hear it!

1 Like

His got snipers you idiot, it would of been better for us to just get caught! We could of given them it after we were safe.

1 Like

How did they get past security? :laughing:

February 5th, 2016
Detention Center.
12:30 PM

Kahi: Ugh… What a night. I can’t believe I got drug into this. That idiot Looch… Blaming me for the murder. Now what am I gonna do? I can’t defend Prpl.

???: Yes you can, and you WILL.

Kahi: Who- who is there?

Eljay: I am, and I’m not letting YOU get charged for the murder. Especially when my detectives say you were COMPLETELY innocent. Therefore I have a warrant to let you go.

Kahi: Eljay… You know what is going on don’t you? That Looch guy! He is pure evil! You have to convict him now!

Eljay: … Just hurry up so you can get out of here.

Kahi: Eljay… You do know he did it right?

Eljay: Hmph. I’m just looking at the facts, Kahi. Regardless, you got a trial to get to.

Kahi: That fiend… He stopped my investigation. He got me arrested before I could figure out anything else!

Eljay: Please. Just get out of that cell and come here. You’re gonna be late for the trial.

Kahi: Will do.

4 Likes

sounds legit

3 Likes

Go to Eljay, out of the cell.

We record the entire conversion the cops now have that.
Also thanks Eljay, that trouble I promised you has been canceled.

1 Like

Except you didn’t. Now please, stop.

~~
February 5th
Defense Lobby #3
12:50 PM

##MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH

Kahi: What the heck?! Put away those snacks! Court is about to begin. Ugh. I’ve been stricken with tiredness.

Prpl: Why?

3 Likes

Let it begin even though we now have nothing (thanks to Eljay on that one).

Well, I mean, you really have no time to get evidence. Just talk to Prpl for a bit.

3 Likes

Okay Prpl I know you you don’t seem to like talking, but I need you to literally tell me everything you saw and can remember.

1 Like