Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Well, I mean, you really have no time to get evidence. Just talk to Prpl for a bit.

3 Likes

Okay Prpl I know you you don’t seem to like talking, but I need you to literally tell me everything you saw and can remember.

1 Like

Prpl: Is it just me or did I find it comfy in the detention center?

Kahi: WHAT? Just-

Kahi: You’re not helping.

Prpl: Lol was I supposed to?

Kahi: Look, I have ZERO evidence to help you out, Prpl. I got NOTHING but my attorney’s badge.

Prpl: And you got salt. Don’t forget salt.

Kahi: I guess that helps?

Prpl: I hear it’s good luck to tip salt over. I hear it brings 7 years of good luck.

Kahi: (Who is telling you these lies?)

3 Likes

I forgot about the salt. Tip it over, tip it over!

1 Like

???: WAIT! Kahi!

Kahi: Chronicler? What are YOU doing here?

Chronicler: I gathered some evidence for ya. Don’t tell Eljay. I took it from the police station after I heard that Eljay was gonna disregard it.

Kahi: Why would he do that?

Cronk: I dunno. He was saying something about you bringing trials unfairly to a close, like the last time. He wants to teach you a lesson.

Kahi: What in the WORLD did I do wrong to him?

2 Likes

Take the evidence.

1 Like

Thank you man.

I will take the evidence.
Also.

I would love to know this as well.

1 Like

Kahi: So what do we got here?

Cronk: I got a thing of spray paint, and some pictures of the Waffle truck that was vandalized. I also got this case of waffles from the scene. It contains the prints of somebody. I also got this watch that was dropped outside your law offices. Unfortunately, I forgot a finger-print analysis. You’re just gonna have to figure it out on your own, pal. You should probably examine them so you have it for the Court Record.

3 Likes

I examine them so I have it for the Court Record.

1 Like

You gotta ask for an item and I’ll tell ya about it.

4 Likes

Let’s do the watch then.

1 Like

Can we examine the pictures of the truck?

4 Likes

A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.

Cronk: This is the normal truck.

Cronk: Today we found the truck to be vandalized. Whoever did it wasn’t very good at it.

4 Likes

Can we have this one to or Our we to late.

Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.

4 Likes

After the Waffle case can we examine the spraycan?

1 Like

Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.

1 Like

Is that missing waffle one plural dropped in the last case maybe?

1 Like

Nonsense

I would never open any of my LEGO Waffles.

/s[/spoiler][spoiler]?

5 Likes

Cronk: Welp, that’s all the evidence I have. Hopefully I can get you more later on. Good luck with the trial!

~~
February 5th
Courtroom #3
1:00 PM

#BANG BANG

Venom: Order! Order in the court! We must get onto this proceeding. Today’s proceedings is following the murder of Plural Ogel by Ms. Prpl Dragon. And thus begins the trial of Kahi Nuva Vs. The TTV Message Boards. Is the defense ready?

3 Likes