Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Let’s do the watch then.

1 Like

Can we examine the pictures of the truck?

4 Likes

A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.

Cronk: This is the normal truck.

Cronk: Today we found the truck to be vandalized. Whoever did it wasn’t very good at it.

4 Likes

Can we have this one to or Our we to late.

Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.

4 Likes

After the Waffle case can we examine the spraycan?

1 Like

Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.

1 Like

Is that missing waffle one plural dropped in the last case maybe?

1 Like

Nonsense

I would never open any of my LEGO Waffles.

/s[/spoiler][spoiler]?

5 Likes

Cronk: Welp, that’s all the evidence I have. Hopefully I can get you more later on. Good luck with the trial!

~~
February 5th
Courtroom #3
1:00 PM

#BANG BANG

Venom: Order! Order in the court! We must get onto this proceeding. Today’s proceedings is following the murder of Plural Ogel by Ms. Prpl Dragon. And thus begins the trial of Kahi Nuva Vs. The TTV Message Boards. Is the defense ready?

3 Likes

The defense is ready your honor.

2 Likes

I was born ready for this day your honor.

Kahi: The defense is ready.

Venom: Hm? Who is this prosecutor? You must be new around these parts.

Eljay: My name is Lewa Johnson. Just call me Eljay, please. Nothing more.

Venom: Well, it is by the request of Mr. Eljay that we have a test trial today for the murder of Plural. Mr. Eljay today is trying to incorporate a new penalty system against the defense since he believes the defense has recently been using dirty tactics. Do you agree with these claims, Kahi?

5 Likes

I smell a trap.

Probably because of the MT incident where we got evidence from an assassin.

4 Likes

I have not been doing anything dirty your honor.

Yeah me to.

1 Like

If it pleases the court, we should test the system. I wish to prove that while the trial was unconventional, there was no foul play.

1 Like

As @Triple pointed out though, might be a trap. Eljay doesn’t seem to like us very much.

So no we don’t agree

1 Like

Kahi: No I do not, your Honor!. This is completely stupid, Eljay. Just look at that ridiculous get-up you’re wearing! Who wears those things around their neck anymore?

Eljay: I must be in style if I am to prosecute, now, SILENCE Kahi. Do I need to take off a penalty for you and your off-topic discussion? Don’t make me delete it.

Kahi: What?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/4/c/4ceea35288c48356a76c3bb8fe41042e01a933d8.jpg
Eljay: You heard me loud and clear, buster. It’s off-topic. Now, must I explain this penalty system or not?

4 Likes

please elaborate.

1 Like

You know what, go ahead Eljay.

1 Like