Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Before you said you hadn’t done a DNA test of Plural’s body, so that is a lie

We don’t, but we also know someone else was there. which could mean another suspect.

Venom: Ugh. Can we give it a rest already? It’s obvious that the evidence is not complete for Plural, but if Eljay says it is for the sword then it is. That’s my final word, no more questioning of it! Unless you WANT a penalty?

1 Like

He just said they did it before Viper was brought up.

If what Viper says is true and Prpl was not attacking Plural, the only one who could have given Plural the bruising would be the other assailant, are there any other witnesses Eljay?.

1 Like

Eljay: Okay. If you’re so smart, then who WAS the assailant? And you’d better gosh-darn prove it.

1 Like

Why don’t we ask Prpl?

1 Like

Yes let’s do this

Also the waffles.

Eljay: You-you’re not allowed to! You must answer my question!

Venom: I agree. Kahi, if you’re gonna make claims, you’d better provide evidence first, like Eljay did.

I am in the process of catching up on missed posts and I just want to say that right there made my day.

1 Like

A quick review of the evidence plz @Chronicler? :slight_smile:

The waffles box has @looch’s finger prints on it. Also @Plural stole them from him. Also look at how terrified @Plural WAS OF @Looch. That wasn’t fake.

1 Like

##Court Record

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.
VIPER’S CLOCK IN: 8:20 PM to 8:40 PM.

Penalties
! ! ! !

1 Like

We didn’t accuse anyone, we just said the other assailant because there evidence to suggest it wasn’t just Prpl

Eljay: And I am asking for a SUSPECT! You need a suspect, gosh darnit! Give me a suspect!

1 Like

Oh, Looch.

BECAUSE of reasons I’m going to type in a sec, as soon as I think of them.

1 Like

This eggo box has the prints from another man named Looch. I believe he could have been the other assailant.

Looch

Is the watch broken? If so, what time does it say?

1 Like

We have to have evidence.

2 Likes