Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

I can’t resist objecting to this. Once in police custody wouldn’t she immediately clear her name by accusing Kahi?

Plus a lack of injury on her or Kahi or any sign of a struggle between the two

2 Likes

That’s true, though I think we are missing something blatantly obvious.

1 Like

Yeah, we need evidence. That’s what these games are all about. That being said, the case against Kahi thus far is incredibly bootleg

1 Like

Kahi: Looch, you’re clearly making this up! You know why? Because Prpl would have reported me to bail HER out if I was the one who murdered Plural! Plus, we don’t have any reported injuries. What about YOU?

Looch: WHAT? You can’t just accuse me? I am Looch. I will not go down until I admit murder, but I’m not going to!

##Court Record

Looch testimony:
I am not a very poor guy. In fact, I’m just fine. I love playing Dark Souls, though. Am I guilty? Pff.
Those who think I’m guilty don’t even understand what I did or who I am.
Weeabo? Maybe. But I didn’t kill the man. I just wanted my waffles he stole. He stole them!
As for myself, I came up to this odd stand named “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Well I didn’t want that.
So I moved on. I never killed that Plural fool. Your box of waffles means nothing!
Maybe I confronted the guy and tried to take the waffles. Actually I did do that. Hah.
Ergo, I opened the waffles and then he managed to escape. What a dweeb.
Look at that court record of yours. Do you see anything that says I had a murder weapon? No.
Only the sword is the murder weapon. Actually, I think YOU had the murder weapon. Think.
Only Kahi could have been there. He could have killed Plural. He has a motivation, too! Hah!
Cheating in court, trying to make Plural shut up. He could have killed Plural in his own office.
How’s that one for size? Unless you can GET me to admit the crime.

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.
VIPER’S CLOCK IN: 8:20 PM to 8:40 PM.

Time Travelling Muaka: The same one from the September case, except it was present at this crime. Contains Kahi’s prints.
Plural’s Deed
Deed ID: 7216
“Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Food Truck
Recently leased to Looch.

Penalties
! ! ! !

Do you think the watch might be useful here? or the spraycan or van?

Where and what time did you confront Plural Mr. Looch?

2 Likes

Press for info on this seeing as he’s altered his testimony to imply there was a different murder weapon

@Baldric let’s press on various statements for more info so we can poke holes in his lies. Lies lead to lies that lead to contradictions

Looch: I didn’t alter squat. The Muaka is still the murder weapon. The sword was used as a cover-up.

1 Like

A better question would be where and when was Looch when he met with Plurs?

1 Like

Excellent point. Tho clearing our/my/Kahi’s name should come first, otherwise Looch will simply sidestep most queries

Also, is there any info about the Muaka Kahi would remember that I don’t? :stuck_out_tongue:

It was in a previous case, and that is about it.

1 Like

Looch: Well, if you wanna know, I met with him at the waffle TRUCK at 8:10.

2 Likes

So you didn’t immediately move on?

Looch: yeah, we talked like “buddies.” Nothing more.

2 Likes

And that’s when you took the waffles?

(let’s see if we can keep him off balance and not accusing us pointlessly)

(Chronicler immediately has him accuse us pointlessly)

Looch: No, that’s when I tried to grab them and Plural ran with them. I managed to snag my waffle from it in an argument.

1 Like

runs to get phone charger, brb

was Plural holding anything else when he ran?

1 Like

Wait one moment. IF this witness is to be believed all the “evidence” against my client is nonexistent. I would like to call for a verdict of not bootleg for my client and a recess to allow the prosecution and defence time to gather more evidence so as to aprehend the true culprit

Venom: I will NOT allow it. All the evidence should be here.

Guys. We need to think outside of the box. The testimony. What is so cross about the testimony?

##Court Record

Looch testimony:
I am not a very poor guy. In fact, I’m just fine. I love playing Dark Souls, though. Am I guilty? Pff.
Those who think I’m guilty don’t even understand what I did or who I am.
Weeabo? Maybe. But I didn’t kill the man. I just wanted my waffles he stole. He stole them!
As for myself, I came up to this odd stand named “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Well I didn’t want that.
So I moved on. I never killed that Plural fool. Your box of waffles means nothing!
Maybe I confronted the guy and tried to take the waffles. Actually I did do that. Hah.
Ergo, I opened the waffles and then he managed to escape. What a dweeb.
Look at that court record of yours. Do you see anything that says I had a murder weapon? No.
Only the sword is the murder weapon. Actually, I think YOU had the murder weapon. Think.
Only Kahi could have been there. He could have killed Plural. He has a motivation, too! Hah!
Cheating in court, trying to make Plural shut up. He could have killed Plural in his own office.
How’s that one for size? Unless you can GET me to admit the crime.

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.
VIPER’S CLOCK IN: 8:20 PM to 8:40 PM.

Time Travelling Muaka: The same one from the September case, except it was present at this crime. Contains Kahi’s prints.
Plural’s Deed
Deed ID: 7216
“Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Food Truck
Recently leased to Looch.

Penalties
! ! ! !

What isn’t? :stuck_out_tongue:

Gimme a min to look it all over. Again… Lol