Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

The result may surprise you.

1 Like

All the first letters from the lines read “It was me, Looch.”

4 Likes

I think I may know. The watch was left outside the office, which meant that there had to be someone who either took it off before entering or dropped it in a panic.

1 Like

I’m gonna blame me not noticing that on the fact that I’m on mobile and the lines weren’t so clearly defined :stuck_out_tongue: and I’m still thinking of this Boeing like the game which, at least as much as I’ve played, has never done such a thing

2 Likes

Kahi: Thank you, Looch. That is all.

Looch: What. What do you mean “that is all.” We haven’t PROVEN anything.

Kahi: Yes I have!b You just admitted your crime!

Looch: What- Whu WHAT eVeR dO yOu MeAn? I dIdN’t SaY aNyThInG!

Eljay: Please, Kahi. Explain in detail. I’m just as confused. And why the heck does Looch look like that?

2 Likes

Toriel we don’t need hand holding

The most cross about the testimony is that I HATE dark souls but keep playing cause I’m a masochist.

2 Likes

WHAT VROOM A IINSYNTIG?

Well I’m confused now. I’ll sit back and watch for a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

http://i.imgur.com/kGhIjsP.gif

2 Likes

I would not have expected this. Great job Swag.

Your honor, the first letter of each of looch’s lines spell out “It was me Looch” And he said This case could only be proven by getting him to admit his crime.

2 Likes

Venom: The host of the game can do whatever he wants! Continue, Kahi.

Kahi: Look at this testimony. When you take the first letter of each line it says “It was me, Looch.”

Kahi: Wasn’t it YOU, Looch, who said that the only way I could convict you is if YOU said it?

Looch: You’re clearly dillusional.

3 Likes

Is this the part where Looch starts roastin this busta

1 Like

Explain it then, why is it not a paragraph but instead a poem of sorts?

1 Like

I mean, he hasn’t denied it.

1 Like

This is where the game turns into Resident Evil.

1 Like

Kahi: Explain it then, why is it not a paragraph but instead a poem of sorts?

Looch: Ergh… It… It was ordained by the gods! I knew I should have just kept losing at Dark Souls instead of coming here and thinking I’d win!

Looch: I mean… You’re still just seeing things? See? Heheheh. You’re seeing static right now!

3 Likes

I T B E G I N S
T
B
E
G
I
N
S

1 Like

How is what I see relevant? It probably is… sigh

Looch: Don’t question it! Just enjoy the static while I make a run for it! Metal Gear Solid style! (AKA in a box)

2 Likes
2 Likes

Eljay, is he acting seriously suspicious to you?

1 Like