Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Kahi: Explain it then, why is it not a paragraph but instead a poem of sorts?

Looch: Ergh… It… It was ordained by the gods! I knew I should have just kept losing at Dark Souls instead of coming here and thinking I’d win!

Looch: I mean… You’re still just seeing things? See? Heheheh. You’re seeing static right now!

3 Likes

I T B E G I N S
T
B
E
G
I
N
S

1 Like

How is what I see relevant? It probably is… sigh

Looch: Don’t question it! Just enjoy the static while I make a run for it! Metal Gear Solid style! (AKA in a box)

2 Likes
2 Likes

Eljay, is he acting seriously suspicious to you?

1 Like

Eljay: Yeah. Looch is definitely highly suspect.

Looch: Oh, so now even the Prosecution doesn’t trust me? What kind of a trial is this? I’ve been FRAMED!

2 Likes

No, there is even more suspicious evidence. There was a watch outside my offce door, meaning there could have been a third party waiting to kill Plural.

1 Like

Kahi: This watch was found outside of the TTV Law Offices. I didn’t belong to any of the suspects so far. Does it belong to you.

Looch: I mean, there isn’t anything else I can do, so yeah. What about it?

2 Likes

Do you admit to killing Plural and framing Prpl for the murder?

It puts you at the scene of the crime dude

False

I don’t own a watch.

1 Like

Looch: Oh I see we’re your going with this. So I guess I’m a suspect now? Nice. Just nice. What did I do, admit my guilt or something?

2 Likes

When does Looch begin Third Impact so I can bring out the cheery music that completely fits

1 Like

Actually just now. The crime scene photo shows the door is ajar, you were at the scene and said you just wanted to “retrieve” the waffles from Plural. But that also makes you a prime suspect as the male assailant of Plural. So tell me, did you “only” just get your waffles, or did you cause the bruising in this autopsy too?

1 Like

Looch: Nobody told me about this!

Eljay: Just shut up and take the verdict already. You already freaking confessed as shown by Kahi. Now please, just get out of here.

Looch: No… I CAN’T END LIKE THIS…

#NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

Eljay: OH GOSH HE’S BECOMING SUPER SAIYAN!

5 Likes

You made yourself a suspect looch

#DONT FORGET THE SFX

Quick call Superman!

Haha… Plz dun hert meh

#IT. CAN’T. END. LIKE. THIS!

#AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

#THUMP

Looch: WHY WHY WHY. Why did he have to figure out my trickery! Noo…

Looch: This… This can’t be the end of Looch! Can it be? What will my last words be?

2 Likes