Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

please continue.

Meso: Alright! Here we go! I’m so excited!!!

3:37 PM
Nekchir: “Well, I guess since YOU can’t approve of this, I’ll just post it elsewhere.”

and then what happened?

Is that it? Surely there must be more?

Meso: Lol that’s it.

Kahi: You-you mean… THIS is your only alibi!?

Slime: Heheh. Looks like Meso doesn’t have a lot of stuff to defend him.

Court Record

My attorney’s badge. Tells people that I’m an attorney.

It contains the image of a “Jungle Beast” for the summer of 2016. Has no fingerprints on it whatsoever.

List of Leaks: Quake Beast, Storm Beast, Lava Beast, Ekimu, Umarak the Destroyer. Posted in the summer of 2015. Taken from Lego’s inner coding. Unsure of date when that happened.

PM from Nekchir:
Nekchir: “Well, I guess since YOU can’t approve of this, I’ll just post it elsewhere.”

1 Like

Alright then, looks like this is all we got so far.

This evidence shows that Mesonak did not approve of the leaks and they were known by Nekchir, which means that he could have posted them.

1 Like

Could these have been posted elsewhere under Nekchirs name?

Kahi: This is it, Slime! Meso’s alibi! And it’s an alibi alright!

Kahi: NOW we have a statement from Nekchir admitting his guilt! HE was the one who posted them!

Slime: WHAT! YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS! This is your evidence!?

##BANG BANG

Venom: Mr. Kahi, are you suggesting that a witness we haven’t even seen COME UP YET is already guilty of the leaks?

I am saying we do have evidence that suggests Mr. Nekchir could have done it, making him a suspect. We must consider all possibilities here. On the other hand Mesonak doesn’t have any evidence condemning him.

Kahi: I am saying we do have evidence that suggests Mr. Nekchir could have done it, making him a suspect. We must consider all possibilities here. On the other hand Mesonak doesn’t have any evidence condemning him.

Venom: Regardless, it seems now that you are trying to move the case over to Mr. Nekchir? What does the Prosecution think of this?

Slime: I think Kahi is a scrub and that he is-

Venom: Slime! Let’s be serious here! I need a real answer. What do you think? Do you WANT to bring out Nekchir?

Slime: I think it would be better to bring out Plural, personally.

Venom: Hm. What does the defense say?

1 Like

I think Plural is the better option here. He might be able to give us some evidence we can use.

1 Like

Kahi: Your honor, the defense agrees. We need an actual eye-witness to confirm.

Venom: Alright! Bring him up!

Plural: Hiya scrubs! Are you interested in some Eggo Waffles?

2 Likes

Er, not right now. What I am interested in is to hear is your testimony.

Plural: Aw, but I can give you a SPECIAL offer. Buy 1 Eggo Waffle and get 2 free! How does that sound?

3 Likes

If you give me your testimony I’ll buy an Eggo Waffle after this case.

1 Like

Plural: Quite frankly, I don’t believe ya. HOWEVER, I can give you special coupons that expire by tomorrow. Please? I need business.

1 Like

Sure, good waffles are hard to come by. But only after your testimony please

looks at him disapprovingly
Plural, we need your testimony, I’m sure after the case, we can all enjoy some good Eggo Waffles… AFTER

1 Like

Plural: Sigh You’re driving a hard bargain.

Slime: Just state your name and occupation, scrub.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/3/2/3263b46c55b9af172e5e2cfdaf70e2abe02a0d63.jpg
Plural: Name’s Plural Ogel. I’m a Lego System enthusiast and seller of Eggo Waffles.

Plural: Yeah I saw that scrub post those leaks. He was busy trying to remove him once I came into his sight. He successfully took them off but then ran away once I called out on him. This was at 3:39.
He also dropped another item, which was this salt shaker. It was SALTY alright. I chased after him and he dropped another piece of paper: a note he got from someone. I also dropped some of my eggo waffles at the scene.

Court Record

My attorney’s badge. Tells people that I’m an attorney.

It contains the image of a “Jungle Beast” for the summer of 2016. Has no fingerprints on it whatsoever.

List of Leaks: Quake Beast, Storm Beast, Lava Beast, Ekimu, Umarak the Destroyer. Posted in the summer of 2015. Taken from Lego’s inner coding. Unsure of date when that happened.

PM from Nekchir:

I’d like to look at the note