Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Alright, let me do this. What the script says.

~~

Kahi: It’s not too much. It’s because you’re forgetting one small thing. This waffle box.

Eljay: What’s so great about it?

Kahi: Look at it. It has an opening that wasn’t there from last time. This could NOT have been opened during the last trial, but during the time before!

Eljay: WHAT?

Kahi: Yes… This waffle box… It had to have been opened. I’m pretty sure Plural wouldn’t just open this special collector’s edition box, either. Oh no… It had to have been LOOCH.

Eljay:

##WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!

Kahi: Plural would never open something that special. It’s not like him. Only Looch, someone who found this STUPID, would do such a thing!

Eljay: You… YOU!

Kahi: Looch had to have opened this. It’s even got his fingerprints on it! Once Plural entered my place and I left the scene, Looch came to assault him and he opened the box. Oh, and look at this? It’s MISSING a waffle.

Venom: What even is this? A waffle pack opening the case to a new suspect!

Kahi: Yes! The only one who could have done it opened this waffle pack! And that man, would be LOOCH!

The audience begins to chatter as Eljay tries to find a rebuttal.

Kahi: You can’t come up with anything, Eljay, because it’s true. And you KNOW it is.

Eljay: You manipulator… You knew this was gonna happen from the beginning.

Kahi: Eheh… No, actually, I didn’t. I kinda just noticed this now.

Venom: Hm… Honestly, I find this all to be highly suspect. What say you Eljay.

Eljay: Very highly-suspect.

Viper: So that’s it then? My testimony is worthless?

Kahi: No, Viper. It has just let us open up the NEW possibility of a culprit! That’s a good thing!

Venom: Well, honestly I feel we need to re-settle things and take a short, 10 minute recess which can help us get enough thinking and rest to finish this case.

##BANG

(Alright, we need to take about an hour or more of a break. Please. I need to do stuff.)

6 Likes

Perfectly fine with me, rest up.

3 Likes

Well I have to go for Like a Couple of hours any, so perfect timing @Chronicler.:smiley_cat:

Ok, I’ll just start thinking of ways Looch could have killed Plural. Rest as long as you need

1 Like

Alright then.

gg kids u did gret

1 Like

Good game so far. See you later.

1 Like

Well I’m back. So I just looked through all the post again, and man has this been entertaining. Groovy show Chronicler, groovy show.

2 Likes

Well I’m glad not too much happened while I was gone :laughing: I look forward to when it picks back up (hopefully I’ll be here for it ;P)

3 Likes

February 5th
Courtroom Lobby #3
1:45 PM.

Prpl: Well you seem to be going good, but things seem to get crazy again. Once Eljay looses what’s going on he loses order of the court. Good job, I guess.

Kahi: Please, you’re not helping.

Cronk: You don’t look so good. Why are your worrying?

Kahi: Something feels like it’s gonna go downhill from here. I mean, I got the advantage, but I dunno. I feel like something bad is gonna happen.

Cronk: Well you’re in luck right now. I got you some evidence! Wanna see it?

1 Like

no.

/s

1 Like

I’ll take a look at that evidence. Thanks Cronk.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/2/4/247d921d797d818a3010f228c922c87845923002.jpg

Cronk: First, we have this deed which belongs to Plural. It clarifies his ownership of the shop.
The SECOND one we have is the Time-Travelling Muaka we found at the scene of the crime. Want me to add them to the Court Record?

2 Likes

If you wouldn’t mind.

Yes please.

Can we examine the deed?

1 Like

Deed ID: 7216
“Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Food Truck
Recently leased to Looch.

(Please, guys. Let’s get this done TONIGHT because I will have NO TIME tomorrow to finish it.)

2 Likes

Alright, can we see the Muaka and then head into the court room?

Time Travelling Muaka: The same one from the September case, except it was present at this crime. Contains Kahi’s prints.

Does Prpl have any new info on the case?

Prpl: Don’t look at me. I don’t have much to contribute.

Bailiff: Alright. Court is now in session. Get back in there.

Cronk: Good luck, Kahi!

~~
February 5th
Courtroom #3
1:55 PM

##BANG BANG

Venom: Alright, alright. Court is back in session for the trial of Prpl Dragon. Is the Prosecution ready?

Eljay: AHEM Yes I am. I’m much more ready than earlier.

Venom: Alright, is the defense ready?

1 Like

The defense is ready your honor.