Kamen Rider / Masked Rider

Let’s see…
TV-Nihon for subs perhaps Mr Vampire?

1 Like

Surprise Drive’s MV was uploaded, I’m officially adding it to my favorite songs.

2 Likes

Just finished the Kamen Rider X Super Sentai: Superhero Taisen 2012 movie & i can only say one thing to describe how epic it was: GO-BUSTER OH DOING A FREAKING RIDER-KICK!!! :stuck_out_tongue: Yeah, I kinda really like the movie. ^-^
Also, I know this is kinda off-topic but still, what was that unofficial Sentai series that had the red ranger w/ emo-hair? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger.

And you liked Super Hero Taisen? The first one?

1 Like

Yes, I quite enjoyed it (Albeit confused at times due to a lack of knowledge of many Sentai series. :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

It was not a good movie, it had a good premise, but the movie itself was just bad. Especially the ending, it was just stupid.

1 Like

I can most definitely agree with you on those points, but I just like it. I guess it’ll be my guilty pleasure Toku movie. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Super Hero Taisen Z is far better, and Kamen Rider vs Kamen Rider is a better handled war between two groups.

1 Like

Yeah I guess, but to me it still falls a bit flat in the technical aspects of the story. Namely the Show Rider Motivations, and Fifteen’s entire existence.

Can someone explain that Kamen rider picture going around the internet from (the original?) Kamen rider series where some people are digging up “Hitler’s treasure” and its a Nazi coffin with Kamen rider inside?!?!?! It doesn’t look like its fake.

Oh goodness. I dunno much about the Showa era.

Mayhaps @RangerSilver6, @anon68675807 or @Payinku would be of more help.

Ok I found it

1 Like

Hmm, it might have something to do with Starfish Hitler.

In which case it would be from Kamen Rider X.

1 Like

What even is this show?

Okay, so what you have to understand is that Kamen Rider is an ever-changing franchise. Like Power Rangers(new suits, characters, etc per season) or like Transformers.

And X was back in the 70s. And the 70s were weird.

Also, Japan is weird.

So, the Japanese 70s? Weirdest there is.

the gimmick for the monsters in Kamen Rider X was: “Animal+Historical Figure=Victory”

4 Likes

What a time to be alive the 70’s must have been

victory indeed

5 Likes

Ah, Ant Capone.

3 Likes

Ahhh the Showa Era. One of the series that stuck out in my mind was Amazon, so much monster blood and decapitations :smiley:

Out of the “Heisei” series, the only ones I didn’t see were Faiz (555) and the second half of Blade. Gaim was a surprised hit with me and it’s become one of my favorites. I still haven’t seen Drive yet but will marathon them this weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

and this never gets old with me :smiley:
UCHU KITAAAAAAAAA!!!
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130316065431/kamenrider/images/9/97/HapO0.jpg

2 Likes

@Nyran and myself now love you.

3 Likes