Kamen Rider / Masked Rider

What the heck.

How is someone capable of creating such art with just building blocks?

In all seriousness, that is absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m just about as clueless as you. xD

It really is, and he does more than just proportional characters, he does super deformed ones too:
Kamen Rider OOO

11 Likes

How the-

How can Lego produce such art? :laughing:

Man, he nailed Gatakiriba’s head.

5 Likes

Man,the chest emblems…

They’re simplistic,but they get the point across really nicely.

2 Likes

Oh my God, check this out:
http://aliexpress.com/item/32288017077.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail
There’s no way these aren’t bootlegs, but I totally want them. cx

7 Likes

Honestly they have so many unique molds I’d barely consider them bootlegs.

1 Like

But they’re not officially licensed merchandise, and the heads appear to be jacked from smaller sized KR figured that they’ve chopped up and moulded. Either way, they’re still classified as bootlegs or knockoffs. Just like how the Wei Jiang MO1 Commander is still classified as a knockoff/bootleg. :confused:

4 Likes

Yeah, they’re still knock offs.

They are so cool though…

1 Like

@kamen_rider_kiva I don’t remember if I told you or not, but I’m in the process of watching all the Heisei Riders in chronological order. I’m a little over halfway through Kiva at the moment, and I actually really like it. The start was kinda meh in my opinion, but it’s really gotten better. I’m not done yet, but I’ll definitely have to put Kiva somewhere in my top 5.

2 Likes

I don’t think you’ve told me. xP Definitely glad that you’re enjoying it, as it’s one of my personal favoutires, what with it being one of the first series I actually watched. ^^

ALSO, SUPER HYPE!!! IMMA GET MY GHOST DRIVER TOMORROW!! :blush:

2 Likes

Cool, I will likely get it several years after the show ends, knowing my track record.

It looks neat, but I still love the Sengoku and W Drivers.

1 Like

I finished Kiva, and it was a pretty enjoyable meme. Now I’m 5 episodes into Decade and struggling to understand why everyone seems to dislike it. It has some issues, but nothing that major. Also, I like the Ghost Driver and all, but if I were to get something from Ghost, I would go for the Mega Uloader solely because of the voice.

1 Like

Ye, I quite enjoyed it. ^^Not seen Decade yet, but I’ve also not really heard much vitriol toward it. Guess we talk to different people. xP Lol, it does have quite the suave voice, I’ll give ya that. xD But I’ll stick to my Ghost Driver. ^^ It’s really cool!!

4 Likes

I don’t think you have enough pictures.

3 Likes

I really don’t, I forgot to take pics of the individual eyecons. :joy:

2 Likes

I got these recently.

.Sorry about the reflection.

2 Likes

I plan on picking up a DecaDriver, RideBooker, and K-Touch soon. You thought that was a lot of pictures? Well just wait until I take a picture of each card

By the way, I finished my Journey Through the Decade, and while I won’t spoil anything, it was a pretty enjoyable season, and I feel like the hate some people have for it is exaggerated. They may have changed some things from the original Heisei Riders, but it wasn’t all that bad in my opinion. Double is up next, and I have a feeling that’ll be great too.

Oh, by the way, would you mind taking a picture of you actually wearing the Ghost Driver?

Lol, sure. This isn’t te best pic tho:

3 Likes

So I got a few SH Figuarts, and have a few more coming in.

5 Likes

That Ryugen is lookin’ good.

2 Likes