Kanohi Dragon Build Help!

Hi! when I try to upload the part list to bricklink it triggers an error message regarding the piece 44815, it’s makuta’s mask, maybe its a catalog error since they updated it to be version a or b. How can I fix this?

2 Likes

I’m not super familiar with how these BrickLink lists work, but you should be able to just accept the “missing” piece and then manually add a correct version to the parts list yourself.

Alternately, you could modify the parts list before uploading it to BrickLink. Where are you sourcing the parts list from?

2 Likes

I’ve ran into the same problem, so I decided to create a Wanted List with all the necessary parts to create it, along with the hypothetic Kanohi at the end:

For those who are interested, the list was made by exporting the io file to Bricklink WL format (XML), uploading it to Bricklink, and cleaning from there. I’ve updated the colours to use new Bricklink naming conventions (for example, “Flat Silver” for Bionicle has now been bundled with “Pearl Light Gray” to differentiate from Hero Factory’s Flat Silver, which is a bit darker). While experimenting, I also exported the IO file to part list and noticed that the Kraahkan and Kolhii Sticks were not included in the WL export due to updated Bricklink IDs, so they’ve been added too. The part “75c04” has also been changed from “Pearl Dark Gray” to “(Not Applicable)”, as the pearl dark gray variant may be hard to find, and it doesn’t really matter what colour it is as it’s hidden anyway.

Please let me know if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for their hard work on making instructions from this massive rahi from just one image, I can’t thank you enough all of you who helped! Here’s my build! :slight_smile:

5 Likes