Karon (Car-on), Ex-Toa of Water

Well I think that the shoulder armor brings out the rogue toa aspect in my opinion

I can kinda see that now, but I still think that it can be improved.

1 Like

Like I said earlier constructive criticism is ALWAYS appreciated so thank you for your input

1 Like

The backstory is nearly non-existent and the MOC itself is really messy and simple - color distribution is awful and the colors themselves are rather generic, but they go well together.

1 Like

Ok so I will embellish more on the back story

It is better, but unnecessarily edgy and marry-sue…ish.

Well it is the whole story and it is complete so I am ok with it

Eh not so much a fan of the updated story, and to be honest, it’s usually more important to focus on te MOC build rather than story but that’s up to you. As for the updated build it lolms too cluttered and some colors are asymmetrical, which don’t really work. All in all it’s just a simple CCBS build, but it’s not too bad.

Ok thanks
Now I have to get out of bed to fix Karon lol

Hehe you’re welcome buddy :slight_smile:

Yeah thanks for the advice Folk and everyone else he looks much better now thanks to you all takes a bow

Just a quick sketch. I was bored so…

3 Likes

That scarf thing looks a bit silly, but the rest is nice and simple.

Its a simple build, but I think it looks fairly nice! The colors flow well, and it does look like an assassin. I also like the scarf.

1 Like

@Folk Thanks for the sketch Folk, I think I have a new phone wall paper lol

@Altair The scarf is what sets the moc aside from the rest. I am usually open to criticism, but not about the scarf jk lol I am still ALWAYS open to constructive critisim

Edited for Double Post -Prpl

2 Likes

love the scarf and colours i just feel the torso is a bit to short, it makes him look a tad squat.

Simple, but I like the weapons.

Looks mildly average as far as I can tell.
Though maybe you should switch/change the scarf to a blue scarf.

Sry I can’t, I used shoe laces for the scarf and I, sadly, only have grey on hand but I am going to the store tomorrow so maybe I could get some

1 Like

Pretty generic backstory, but the build is solid, if on the simpler side.

Color scheme’s nice too.

6/10