Karzahni's Nonsensical Mask Topic

One up on that, the Mask of Trollge, (Non Mataron name, Mask of Troll Science) allows user to abuse physics granted if it makes sense in their own mind.
Problem?

1 Like

I want this, it would go well with my totally absent understanding of physics

The poor De-Matoran.

2 Likes

@Ghid
Shower thought: Bionicle G1 continuation the anime would be cool.
Why? D I R E C T E D N O V A B U R S T
unexists golden-skinned being

Those are some bold last words, mister

the kanohi complicato: makes any and all processes far more complicated than they should be. the kanohi complicato nuva makes it happen for everyone.

5 Likes

ooh what’s this topic

reads topic

I propose the Kanohi of Random Food: it creates a random food item.

1 Like

@Ghid The kanohi clamidya
Summons an army of my moc clam that I didn’t even know I had the pieces to make. (it’s kind of like a black box with a ghostblaster on top)
You are cut to death by their razor edges.
(it didn’t say it couldn’t be somewhat op)

Kanohi Fuseix, mask of detonation.

Allows the user to detonate their form, then regenerate it. It also cannot be taken off. When the detonation process begins, the user goes into a state of insanity.

3 Likes

Kanohi Caden, Mask of Fight or Flight

When startled the user either begins to immediately fight their aggressor, or fly away in a panic. The user does not get to choose which is activated.

5 Likes

Does the mask grant any additional powers that augment the user’s ability at whichever option is chosen? Or does it only provide extra mental motivation for the selected option?

1 Like

Strength on par with the Pakari and Flight on par with a Kadin. The powers are only active until the user calms down. It gets the most use when the wearer has anxiety problems.

2 Likes

That’s actually a really interesting idea for a mask power.

5 Likes

I concur. “The mask of instinct,” perhaps

4 Likes

Mask of Ultra Instinct, uhhh makes you glow like magnesium, you levitate everywhere, you get buff, you get ripped, you get absolutely shredded…however, the catch is that you are not immune to that blindingly bright glow nor can your body withstand this surge in paouwer.

14/03/2022 The circuit breaker incident.

4 Likes

mask of oil.

step 1. cover yourself in oil.

2 Likes

That could be a noble version of The Mask of Troll Science:

3 Likes

mask of indecipherable scrawl: the user now writes beyond any level of comprehension, even their own. doctors use this mask frequently.

3 Likes

The Mask of Nonexistence: causes the user to not exist. Can only be used once, for fairly obvious reasons.

That almost sounds like the Mask of Conjuring, or perhaps a Nuva version of it.

Introducing, the HermitCraft Kanohi collection:

Kanohi Grian, Mask of Antics: grants the user the inclination to start wars. Also, this mask prevents the user from finishing the back of any base said user builds.

Kanohi MumboJumbo, Mask of Redstone: allows the user to be the only person in the world who understands how Redstone Comparators work.

Kanohi GoodTimesWithScar, Mask of Mortality: causes the user die… repeatedly…

Kanohi Iskall85, Mask of Diorite Hatred: this one pretty much explains itself…

Kanohi Docm77, Mask of Bug Exploits: allows the user to break all known laws of physics.

Kanohi BdoubleO100, Mask of Restfulness: allows the user to sleep through the night perfectly every time.

4 Likes