Karzahni's Nonsensical Mask Topic

.skaeps suidar retem eerht a nihtiw enoyna secnetnes eht sesreveR :kanohi ihonaK

2 Likes

Kudos. Kudos. That was a good one.

The Kanohi Hiccup: Gives the user hiccups when activated.

Mask of italian enragement: makes a pineapple pizza appear in front of the nearest italian, also it makes the user say mamma mia in every sentence

1 Like

The Great Mask of Inconsistencies sometimes called “Kanohi Disney”: allows the user to create anything from minor inconsistencies to major plot-destroying errors in movies and books. Due to the nature of the mask’s powers, the Noble form has been know to replicate the powers of the Great form.

1 Like

The mask of decanonization: a legendary mask, allows to remove people, objects and concepts from reality. Legends say a great being known as Greg, used this mask to remove a concept known, as “romance”. The significance of this concept, and the effect it had on our lives, is unknown.

2 Likes

Mask of Justice: makes the user hate anime

1 Like

Mask of Victimhood: Oh gosh no pls Ghid I swear I didn’t watch anime don’t come at me with the SLEDGEHAMMER OH GOSH HAVE MERCY PLEASE HAVE MER

1 Like

its a baseball bat

1 Like

How was I supposed know you just came in swinging

1 Like

Good point

I really need to get the metal engravings on there

1 Like

Kanohi 3310: mask of indestructability,
Makes the user…well…indestructable.it also gives the user the ability to comunicate witn another person having the same mask (or a newer model )

Mask of Bees.

Summons Bees.

1 Like

You called?

4 Likes

Mask of nonsensical masks:becomes a mask from this topic