Karzahni's Nonsensical Mask Topic

.skaeps suidar retem eerht a nihtiw enoyna secnetnes eht sesreveR :kanohi ihonaK

2 Likes

Kudos. Kudos. That was a good one.

The Kanohi Hiccup: Gives the user hiccups when activated.

Mask of italian enragement: makes a pineapple pizza appear in front of the nearest italian, also it makes the user say mamma mia in every sentence

3 Likes

The Great Mask of Inconsistencies sometimes called “Kanohi Disney”: allows the user to create anything from minor inconsistencies to major plot-destroying errors in movies and books. Due to the nature of the mask’s powers, the Noble form has been know to replicate the powers of the Great form.

2 Likes

The mask of decanonization: a legendary mask, allows to remove people, objects and concepts from reality. Legends say a great being known as Greg, used this mask to remove a concept known, as “romance”. The significance of this concept, and the effect it had on our lives, is unknown.

3 Likes

Mask of Justice: makes the user hate anime

4 Likes

Mask of Victimhood: Oh gosh no pls Ghid I swear I didn’t watch anime don’t come at me with the SLEDGEHAMMER OH GOSH HAVE MERCY PLEASE HAVE MER

1 Like

its a baseball bat

2 Likes

How was I supposed know you just came in swinging

1 Like

Good point

I really need to get the metal engravings on there

1 Like

Kanohi 3310: mask of indestructability,
Makes the user…well…indestructable.it also gives the user the ability to comunicate witn another person having the same mask (or a newer model )

Mask of Bees.

Summons Bees.

2 Likes

You called?

5 Likes

Mask of nonsensical masks:becomes a mask from this topic

1 Like

All right, here’s a new one (unless someone already beat me to it): The Great Mask of Lava-breathing. It allows the user to breathe lava, though it does not grant the user any level of resistance to the effects of lava (so, basically, you’ll still die, but at least you’ll be able to breathe for the last five seconds of your life).

2 Likes

Actually, this could be a pretty useful mask for assassinations if someone had one in the shape of a different mask that the intended target wore and pulled a switcheroo. :point_up:

Aka Mask of Tim Hawkins. :point_up:

I, as a fellow with Italian anscestors, find this hilarious. :point_up: :rofl:

Not to mention, makes fighting styles of those affected turn far less elegant, ships them with their mortal enemies “just 'cause”, and gets rid of almost all of the main characters the fans’ nostalgia was hyped around whilst taking away their accomplishments by out of nowhere bringing back the villain they blew up but 30 years earlier. :point_up: :rofl:

You mean the fanfare of a certain Av-Matoran/Kopaka fanboy?

LoL, good one, dude. :+1:

1 Like

Mask of Pancreas: summons a pancreas (single use)

3 Likes

Mask of idiot: is copies all other kanohi abilities at the same time, but makes the wearer to stupid to use it

2 Likes

I think the jury’s still out on this one’s usefulness.

On one hand, if the way it works is by spawning a new one into existence from scratch, then this is a borderline miraculous breakthrough for those who need transplants; on the other hand… If it works any of these ways, instead:

• Teleports an existing one to the user, currently living owner included
• Teleports existing one out of its currently living owner to user
• Teleports formaldehyde-filled existing one out of animal that was going to be used for school dissection

It’s more trouble than its worth.

1 Like

Matoran probaby don’t need pancreases tho.

1 Like