Kelos, Warrior of Okoto's Jungles

Name: Kelos
Species: Villager
Element: Jungle
Tools: Six Shooter Pistol, Bladed Boomerang Grapple, Jungle Axe, Sensor Tails
Background: Kelos was a hunter and warrior, who walked the jungles of Okoto, occasionally traveling on his trusty steed, Marbles. Throughout his many battles, he has collected many trophies and even Skull Spiders’ shells to be used as armor. However, he was born with an unusual defect: a double-jointed neck. He loves to sunbathe on the leaves of the tallest trees and play with Marbles.

28 Likes

Stellar work on this.

2 Likes

Fantastic job, I love the various details on him such as the Skull Spiders, the chain, and the vines.

1 Like

Bunnie makes it perfect.

1 Like

First Bionicle MoC I’ve made in six years. This turned out much better than the ones my 8-year-old self made back then.

1 Like

Pretty simple design that still looks too much like the normal Protector, but that’s no fault of the MOC’s. I quite like it even though I’ve seen the design at least a dozen times before.

1 Like

I was considering making a custom torso, but I’m terrible at it. : P

This looks great. The build just seems to flow, and I really like that stud shooter! Nice job m8. 8/8

1 Like

I don’t yet have a name for this female water villager. She’s a concept for the MoC I’ll be posting in a couple weeks.

4 Likes

The jungle one is a little over armoured.

But the steed makes up for it.

1 Like

He’s really cool, with his bulky armor and neatly designed weapons. I’m also a huge fan of the Skull Spiders on the shoulders, along with the clips added on. My biggest issue is the length of the arms, although it’s a necessary evil due to any length beneath it not having the capability of holding a CCBS shell.

p.s, the blue and green dudes’ bunny rides are officially the greatest things ever ;p

1 Like

BUNNIES ITS SO AWESOME. :smiley:
Nice work but he seems a tad bulky.

1 Like

When I get home in a couple weeks, I’ll redesign the torso.

nice! love the rabbit pictures!

1 Like

I ship it

Looks good, although holds the same flaws as the other 18,562 Protector-based MOCs. Arm blade is probably the coolest thing here.

2 Likes

They were a couple before you shipped them.

This is cool. I want to make him or a Stone version. The greens go together really well.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to figure out how to attach a shell on those smaller bones. I’m thinking either use an eraser or a rubber band.