Khafu the Red

For a contest on YouTube. Finally found a use for Nute Gunray’s silly hat.

138 Likes

Woah, very nice. That custom head is very well designed indeed

5 Likes

He murdered three Pohatus and two Panrahks…:neutral_face:

The shaping, colour layering, and parts usage are excellent, I see no real flaws with this :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I love this, especially the look of the helmet. Great job

3 Likes

Not to mention the five or so Vakamas that had their thigh guards brutally torn off.

4 Likes

How did you build the midsection?

3 Likes

With pohatu masks that may or may not be filled with helium.

3 Likes

Awesome! I love the head design and the way you used those Kakama’s to shape the torso.

2 Likes

@Sonus Actually, here’s my dirty little secret.

14 Likes

I am at a loss for criticism… this is simply incredible. The texturing and shaping is just :ok_hand:

The only thing I could possibly say is how the feet and especially the hands look a little bit too small and out of place.

1 Like

This is too good. This looks really nice and the head is especially good.

2 Likes

That is some really funky headwork there. Like the use of the star wars head piece.

2 Likes

The stacking of Metru Armor and Kakama looks good im most angles, the head is iffy for shape, but overall amazing. :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Very clever use of parts. Looks awesome man :+1:t6:

1 Like

Amazing, i wish i could build like this. Good job, man.

2 Likes

You’re an absolute madman Likus, I love you

2 Likes

Very Samurai in appearance with what you’ve done by stacking those armor plates. Nice one, Likus.

2 Likes

tfw can’t identify where it is

1 Like

@HewksDKowlihad It’s the top part of the head that almost looks like a Kalma piece.

At first i thought that you had cut and glued pieces for the head, but then I looked and realized it was a Nute Gunray hat and Iron Man helmet! Genius!

2 Likes

It’s the brim on his helmet. The jaw on the mask part is Iron Man’s helmet with an Apollo stud attached and the “guard” covering the back of the head is a minifig cape.

3 Likes