Khafu the Red

My god how many balljoints do you have?

1 Like

Really like the look of this. Nice work.

2 Likes

Somewhere in the ballpark of 130 and that doesn’t include the old style balljoints.

2 Likes

How did you get that many?

1 Like

Years of sets, received new or secondhand.

2 Likes

That’s one nice MOC.

I really like the scaled look of the Pakaris in the lower body area, but the old dark grey color in the lower legs kinda throws it off for me.

Good job!

1 Like

Great MOC. The head design is very interesting. It’s a bit weird, but it’s still pretty good.

1 Like

this guy is awesome!

1 Like

The face reminds me of a monkey from straight on. Not a bad MOC, very complex, though not a fan of the stomach area, the three masks look odd in my opinion.

1 Like

Keep him away from Lobster Loving Batman, or he will eat him.

1 Like

Well built! I love the look of the layered-look in the body and the head is a work of art!

2 Likes

Holy crap, Likus…

You manage to make even strange things like the Kakama armoring look so good…:laughing:

1 Like

Oh my. Those abs must make him invincible.

1 Like

Funny how “Nute Gunray’s silly hat” turned out to make him a TEENSY bit like Darth Bane’s TCW design. That’s not a bad thing, in fact it makes him look cooler, ESPECIALLY the Rahkshi heads!

1 Like

Ah, for a moment I thought you had used glue for that torso!

4 Likes

Oh really? Believe it or not I’ve never seen a single episode of TCW show. That wretched movie scared me away. In my nightmares people force me to watch it over and over.

Oh trust me, TCW has its ups and downs, but it’s still a pretty watchable show. However, the only thing that I could “warn” you about is how they treat General Grievous. Let’s just say, it split the fanbase. However, at the same time it expands on the origins of characters like Asajj Ventress and has a few awesome Clone-focused episodes. I would recommend watching the show if you’re interested (besides, the movie isn’t referenced in the show much, if at all).

3 Likes

The later episodes are better.

1 Like

Is that when they finally get rid of Jar Jar Binks?

2 Likes

Gives off a very Samurai look. Could you give us a link to the contest?