King's G2 Good Guy

it’s been a Long Time but I Thankfully I got some photos of one of my Mocs. so without further of do, here’s my G2 Good Guy!

so some Context here, the reason why I made a Good Guy is because at the time I was doing a Marthon on Reviving Bionicle and I my Favorite Character in that series is actually Good Guy, and I wanted to make a fun small Moc, and so I did with the G2 style that I usually put in my Mocs, and so this Guy was born.

and here’s some more pictures of him

and that’s my G2 Good Guy, I really had fun making him and I hope you like him!

36 Likes

I really like this.
I dunno why. I just do.
Keep it up, man! Good job!

1 Like

You might as well leave the show as a reason, this part is a given

Nice job! I wish I could buy this polybag!

2 Likes

I’m sorry?

well thanks! I think that I was going for

1 Like

Essentially if you watch the show, he’s your favorite.

1 Like

oh, well ok!

1 Like

is there “gold good guy” / turaga likan?

nope, just classic Good Guy with The Mask of Creation

Great color consistency

1 Like

This is exactly like the 2006 one, and it looks really accurate! Nice job!

1 Like

Great. But does he have a banana?

1 Like

Aaaw, he’s cute. He’s definitely more poseable than my 2015 Good Guy (Assuming the pictures for him are even still up). The body is a bit complex for a good guy, but he’s just too cute to really care. You made a nice little representation for the 2015 sets to poke around with, and make fun of if they so choose.

1 Like

well, he did, but I was hungry so I ate it

Thanks, I wanted to make the body complax because I think it would work more with the G2 style I was going for, and hopefully you will see him in the future

I’d buy this polybag… This looks exactly like Good Guy!

1 Like

I’ll definitely be eager to see him randomly pop up in more pictures, he definitely has charisma just from looking at him. That whole “He knows he’s technically a reject, but he’s just happy to be alive” vibe. Might actually salvage my 2015 Good Guy to make him before the parts on him break, because I swear, CCBS sockets shatter like glass if you don’t play with them at least once a week, at least for me, gotta be careful preserving those red bones given I think they’re still out of print.

That aside, I’m eager to see what other sets you’ve made, and improved from 2015, I’m sure you’ve made some good changes to the likes of Onua, given literally anything could make him a better set than he was.

1 Like

well actually, I already did! but that’s for a another time!

Thus begins the stalking as I eagerly await with anticipation for Toa showcases. Hiding in the shadows, being a bit uncomfortable in general.

1 Like

This is great. Probably the best G2 Good Guy attempt I’ve seen.

1 Like

Impressive… most impressive :stuck_out_tongue:

You may not be the first, but you are by far the best from what I’ve seen out of this weird little subgroup of MOCs trying to “G2-ify” (is that a word? Is now :stuck_out_tongue:) ya happi boi Good Guy. While you have vastly improved his posability and parts count: the exposed ball joints on the lower arms, the lack of actual hands and instead exposed sockets (nice touch btw), the blocky body using fairly simple looking pieces, and that adorable little hunch from angled ball joint on that little liftarm piece, all carry over the charm and derpiness of the original. I suppose my only real objection is that the head looks a bit too overdetailed for this idea, but there was always no way that it could be avoided. Nothing quite tops the standard Metru head there in my book :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s beautiful XD

1 Like