Kitten Mafia: Abduction

Yes! I have been avenged!

2 Likes

It didn’t in Corprate…

1 Like

#Night 2

The night afterwards, most of the kittens could rest peacefully. After all, they had exiled their traitor, so there wasn’t anything to fear. However, one kitten was alert all night. Kool Kat had been caught off his guard the night before, and he wasn’t about to let it happen again. He sat up against the face of a cliff the whole night, glancing around every few seconds. Several hours passed, and Kool Kat’s attention began to wane. Suddenly, he saw a red dot on the ground in front of him. “MEW! (OOOOOOOOH!)” Kool Kat said, darting forward to attack the (probable) enemy. In the foliage nearby, a shadowed figure chuckled slightly. “Now I’ve got you,” the figure said with a smile. But before the alien could strike, a metallic blur came flying down the cliff face. With one swift movement, the android tapped Kool Kat, who disappeared in a flash of light. This time, he did not return.

@John_Smith (Kool Kat), Innocent Kitten, transported by both Alien and Android.

One the opposite side of the island…

Kool Kat was not the only alert kitten that night. Nick-Nick, accused of being suspicious the first night, had a job to do. By day, he was an average kitten. But by night, he was a Warrior Kitten, charged with making sure all residents of the island were safe. That night, he had decided to let fate decide who he would protect. Wandering around the island, he stumbled upon Dingo, who was apparently chasing a butterfly. As he silently sat in the shadows, he heard something behind him. Turning around, he saw a metallic creature coming towards the kitten he was protecting. He leapt aside, hoping to catch the assailant from behind when it attacked Dingo. As he dodged, the creature simply rerouted its course to head straight towards him. A split-second too late, Nick-Nick realized that it was not attacking Dingo. It was himself who was the creature’s prey. He closed his eyes, bracing for impact. But before the android could lay a paw on him, another kitten leapt from the shadows, tackling the robot to the ground. The two fought for a few seconds, then the android ran off into the night. Nick-Nick slowly walked over to the fellow Warrior Kitten. “Meow mew, (Thanks bro,)” he said, “Mew meow mew. (I owe you one.)” “Mew mew, (No need,) the other kitten replied, “Meow mew mew. (You would have done the same for me.)” With that, the other kitten then ran off in the same direction as the assailant, likely attempting to follow it to its source. Nick-Nick didn’t expect his fellow Warrior to succeed on that front. These creatures were just too fast. He looked around for Dingo, but couldn’t find him anywhere. Hopefully he was safe.

@Vantastic_Nick (Nick-Nick), Warrior Kitten, Protected by another Warrior Kitten.

Once again, the group of kittens met to discuss the state of affairs. They rounded up the few kittens that had been in the same area as Kool Kat and Nick-Nick.

@DarkTakanuva (Oreo): Had been seen nearby the cliff where Kool Kat was protecting himself. Claimed he just needed some fresh air.

@Baldric (Jace McFluff): Known to hang out with Dingo and had been seen in the area. Claimed they hadn’t seen each other for days.

@Willess12 (Katie): Was seen earlier that day looking at the plants near the cliff where Kool Kat was staying. Claimed he was looking for a mouse he misplaced.

@anon68675807 (Dingo): Seen on the other side of the island after Nick-Nick was assailed. Claimed “THAT WALLY GOT ME SCARED REAL STRAIGHT M8” and couldn’t stop running from the scene.

@Political_Capps (Questie): Known for his love of stones, and often seen near the cliff. Claimed he was on the opposite side of the island that night.

You have until 8:00 PM EDT on 3/22 to vote.

7 Likes

Lucky Nick. He hasn’t shown up, yet he still survives an attack.

@Political_Capps and @DarkTakanuva seem the most suspicious.

I’m a she here, actually.

no

you are just a very masculine katie

4 Likes

Slime, stop making me a suspect. I’m not a guilty cat.

And now in order to save my life I need to prove that at least one other person is guilty. Wonderful.

So the suspects of getting Kool Kat are me, Willess12, and Political_Capps.
I know it’s not me, but you all don’t. So, what time of day was I seen near the cliff?
Willess12: He usually doesn’t go near the cliff, apparently, but went there that day for some reason. Suspicious.
Political_Capps: He is known for his love of stones, and known for going near the cliff. He said he was on the opposite side of the island that night.

I think that the guilty one here is Willess12; his actions seem the most suspicious to me.

The suspects for trying to get Vantastic_Nick are Baldric and BeefJStag. I believe that BeefJStag is innocent, mainly because he was the only other one named in the scene. BeefJStag was in front of Vantastic_Nick, and the android was behind. He heard a sound, and then turned around, which most likely means that Dingo (if he was an android) could not have teleported behind Vantastic_Nick while still being in front of him. I believe that Baldric is the android.

I think that the two guilty ones (if there are two) are Willess12 and Baldric. But don’t take my word for it, because I’ve often been wrong in these Mafia games.

All it say is I was there. It also says you were there. My suspicions lie on you, sorry.

Well unless Slime forgot to send me a PM, I’m not a Mafian. The only PM I’ve gotten recently is from Eljay, about my item.

Welp

Now I get to go have space adventures.

Hooray?

5 Likes

Pweeeeese keep the cute avatar still!

4 Likes

I guess…if you insist. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

It’s actually pretty nice here. Foreign cuisine, belly tickles, and as many rounds of Alien Mini Golf as you want! You just have to get used to the slime that’s everywhere. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Meow mew meow meow! (That sounds pretty kool.)

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not the Kool Kat! :scream_cat:

You’ll be missed ol’ chum :crying_cat_face:

I have discovered the large number of cat emoticons the boards have to offer. I take comfort from this during my mourning for Kool Kat

Right then, logic time.

@DarkTakanuva: His defence seems questionable… tho I’m not going to say he did it quite yet. A cliff is admittedly a good place for fresh air… but at the same time he was seen nearby, making it easy enough for him to’ve gotten Kool Kat.

@Baldric: Since the aliens came so recently to be known to hang out with Dingo seems to indicate that he may not be Mafian? Idk. But he does seem to be hiding something if he was in the same vicinity as Dingo and didn’t see him. Plus, all the kitties gathered together yesterday to get an alien, did he somehow not see him then?

@Willess12: Earlier that day isn’t when Kool Kat was taken. However, she could have been scoping out the place for later? Also, if she “misplaced” a mouse wouldn’t it run away? Unless it was dead, in which case Katie is a rather sadistic cat at the very least.

@anon68675807: A bit crazy for an Android to be acting, tho an alien may very well behave this way. However, he was being watched by Nick-Nick and, as DT stated, it doesn’t seem likely that he could’ve been the one to go after Nick.

@Political_Capps: Being often seen near a place that has a lot of something that you’re known to like doesn’t seem like evidence enough to me. Especially since it seems he wasn’t actually seen there last night.

Imho, I think that DarkTakanuva and Baldric are the most :sunglasses: puts on sunglasses :sunglasses: Highly Suspect. What do you guys think? Personally I think that as someone else said at one point but I can’t remember who and don’t wanna scroll up to find out we should go after the Androids first off so we have fewer deaths per night. Thus, unless convinced otherwise, I vote for DarkTakanuva.

3 Likes

have you never seen a cat?

they leave mice around all the time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Political_Slime I happen to work at what is basically a cat hotel, so yes I’ve seen many a cat. I never said it was unusual, just that it’s sadistic. Plus, from my experience, most cat’s get bored with the mouse once it’s dead and leave it and forget about it or eat part or all of it. :laughing:

1 Like

That would be me.

Ah, thank you @Willess12. You’re now my favorite sadistic cat. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So I think DarkTakanuva, Willess12, and mayyyybe Baldric seem rather suspicious. People keep ninja-ing me to the logic behind that, though. :confused:

My vote is for @DarkTakanuva, though it is subject to change.