Kitten Mafia: Abduction

I TOLD YOU ALL

HA HA

I WAS RIGHT

C:

I am so happy we caught a mafioso first round
yee!

1 Like

Vuhii being guilty does not mean you are not guilty. I am still watching you… HAHAHAHAHAHA

Luna hisses (Let me SLEEP!)

How
Suspicious of you to laugh at me.

Do you really think I’d be that stupid if I was Mafia?
EDIT:
If you say “Reverse Psychology”…

1 Like

psst. I got word that Coryt8o is the one that killed me.

from whom may I ask?

I can’t tell. I’m DEAD!

I did not kill you

I never said the source was credible, or that I wasn’t trying to stir things up even more. :smirk:

1 Like

I really wish I posted this video
(contains some swearing, people beware)

3 Likes

Are you calling me Lisa? tsk tsk. Better watch your back, or you might get a visit from a vengeful spirit!

reads through a ton of posts

Well, that was eventful.

I couldn’t change my vote because I had to get ready to go to a concert shortly after 1:00 with my family, didn’t get back until very late, and didn’t get online until 11:00 this morning.

Good job, guys.

1 Like

Wow, huh. We got a Mafia member first try! We’re doing well so far; let’s just hope this luck holds!

2 Likes

Yes! I have been avenged!

2 Likes

It didn’t in Corprate…

1 Like

#Night 2

The night afterwards, most of the kittens could rest peacefully. After all, they had exiled their traitor, so there wasn’t anything to fear. However, one kitten was alert all night. Kool Kat had been caught off his guard the night before, and he wasn’t about to let it happen again. He sat up against the face of a cliff the whole night, glancing around every few seconds. Several hours passed, and Kool Kat’s attention began to wane. Suddenly, he saw a red dot on the ground in front of him. “MEW! (OOOOOOOOH!)” Kool Kat said, darting forward to attack the (probable) enemy. In the foliage nearby, a shadowed figure chuckled slightly. “Now I’ve got you,” the figure said with a smile. But before the alien could strike, a metallic blur came flying down the cliff face. With one swift movement, the android tapped Kool Kat, who disappeared in a flash of light. This time, he did not return.

@John_Smith (Kool Kat), Innocent Kitten, transported by both Alien and Android.

One the opposite side of the island…

Kool Kat was not the only alert kitten that night. Nick-Nick, accused of being suspicious the first night, had a job to do. By day, he was an average kitten. But by night, he was a Warrior Kitten, charged with making sure all residents of the island were safe. That night, he had decided to let fate decide who he would protect. Wandering around the island, he stumbled upon Dingo, who was apparently chasing a butterfly. As he silently sat in the shadows, he heard something behind him. Turning around, he saw a metallic creature coming towards the kitten he was protecting. He leapt aside, hoping to catch the assailant from behind when it attacked Dingo. As he dodged, the creature simply rerouted its course to head straight towards him. A split-second too late, Nick-Nick realized that it was not attacking Dingo. It was himself who was the creature’s prey. He closed his eyes, bracing for impact. But before the android could lay a paw on him, another kitten leapt from the shadows, tackling the robot to the ground. The two fought for a few seconds, then the android ran off into the night. Nick-Nick slowly walked over to the fellow Warrior Kitten. “Meow mew, (Thanks bro,)” he said, “Mew meow mew. (I owe you one.)” “Mew mew, (No need,) the other kitten replied, “Meow mew mew. (You would have done the same for me.)” With that, the other kitten then ran off in the same direction as the assailant, likely attempting to follow it to its source. Nick-Nick didn’t expect his fellow Warrior to succeed on that front. These creatures were just too fast. He looked around for Dingo, but couldn’t find him anywhere. Hopefully he was safe.

@Vantastic_Nick (Nick-Nick), Warrior Kitten, Protected by another Warrior Kitten.

Once again, the group of kittens met to discuss the state of affairs. They rounded up the few kittens that had been in the same area as Kool Kat and Nick-Nick.

@DarkTakanuva (Oreo): Had been seen nearby the cliff where Kool Kat was protecting himself. Claimed he just needed some fresh air.

@Baldric (Jace McFluff): Known to hang out with Dingo and had been seen in the area. Claimed they hadn’t seen each other for days.

@Willess12 (Katie): Was seen earlier that day looking at the plants near the cliff where Kool Kat was staying. Claimed he was looking for a mouse he misplaced.

@anon68675807 (Dingo): Seen on the other side of the island after Nick-Nick was assailed. Claimed “THAT WALLY GOT ME SCARED REAL STRAIGHT M8” and couldn’t stop running from the scene.

@Political_Capps (Questie): Known for his love of stones, and often seen near the cliff. Claimed he was on the opposite side of the island that night.

You have until 8:00 PM EDT on 3/22 to vote.

7 Likes

Lucky Nick. He hasn’t shown up, yet he still survives an attack.

@Political_Capps and @DarkTakanuva seem the most suspicious.

I’m a she here, actually.

no

you are just a very masculine katie

4 Likes