Kitten Mafia: Abduction

Slime, stop making me a suspect. I’m not a guilty cat.

And now in order to save my life I need to prove that at least one other person is guilty. Wonderful.

So the suspects of getting Kool Kat are me, Willess12, and Political_Capps.
I know it’s not me, but you all don’t. So, what time of day was I seen near the cliff?
Willess12: He usually doesn’t go near the cliff, apparently, but went there that day for some reason. Suspicious.
Political_Capps: He is known for his love of stones, and known for going near the cliff. He said he was on the opposite side of the island that night.

I think that the guilty one here is Willess12; his actions seem the most suspicious to me.

The suspects for trying to get Vantastic_Nick are Baldric and BeefJStag. I believe that BeefJStag is innocent, mainly because he was the only other one named in the scene. BeefJStag was in front of Vantastic_Nick, and the android was behind. He heard a sound, and then turned around, which most likely means that Dingo (if he was an android) could not have teleported behind Vantastic_Nick while still being in front of him. I believe that Baldric is the android.

I think that the two guilty ones (if there are two) are Willess12 and Baldric. But don’t take my word for it, because I’ve often been wrong in these Mafia games.

All it say is I was there. It also says you were there. My suspicions lie on you, sorry.

Well unless Slime forgot to send me a PM, I’m not a Mafian. The only PM I’ve gotten recently is from Eljay, about my item.

Welp

Now I get to go have space adventures.

Hooray?

5 Likes

Pweeeeese keep the cute avatar still!

4 Likes

I guess…if you insist. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

It’s actually pretty nice here. Foreign cuisine, belly tickles, and as many rounds of Alien Mini Golf as you want! You just have to get used to the slime that’s everywhere. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Meow mew meow meow! (That sounds pretty kool.)

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not the Kool Kat! :scream_cat:

You’ll be missed ol’ chum :crying_cat_face:

I have discovered the large number of cat emoticons the boards have to offer. I take comfort from this during my mourning for Kool Kat

Right then, logic time.

@DarkTakanuva: His defence seems questionable… tho I’m not going to say he did it quite yet. A cliff is admittedly a good place for fresh air… but at the same time he was seen nearby, making it easy enough for him to’ve gotten Kool Kat.

@Baldric: Since the aliens came so recently to be known to hang out with Dingo seems to indicate that he may not be Mafian? Idk. But he does seem to be hiding something if he was in the same vicinity as Dingo and didn’t see him. Plus, all the kitties gathered together yesterday to get an alien, did he somehow not see him then?

@Willess12: Earlier that day isn’t when Kool Kat was taken. However, she could have been scoping out the place for later? Also, if she “misplaced” a mouse wouldn’t it run away? Unless it was dead, in which case Katie is a rather sadistic cat at the very least.

@anon68675807: A bit crazy for an Android to be acting, tho an alien may very well behave this way. However, he was being watched by Nick-Nick and, as DT stated, it doesn’t seem likely that he could’ve been the one to go after Nick.

@Political_Capps: Being often seen near a place that has a lot of something that you’re known to like doesn’t seem like evidence enough to me. Especially since it seems he wasn’t actually seen there last night.

Imho, I think that DarkTakanuva and Baldric are the most :sunglasses: puts on sunglasses :sunglasses: Highly Suspect. What do you guys think? Personally I think that as someone else said at one point but I can’t remember who and don’t wanna scroll up to find out we should go after the Androids first off so we have fewer deaths per night. Thus, unless convinced otherwise, I vote for DarkTakanuva.

3 Likes

have you never seen a cat?

they leave mice around all the time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Political_Slime I happen to work at what is basically a cat hotel, so yes I’ve seen many a cat. I never said it was unusual, just that it’s sadistic. Plus, from my experience, most cat’s get bored with the mouse once it’s dead and leave it and forget about it or eat part or all of it. :laughing:

1 Like

That would be me.

Ah, thank you @Willess12. You’re now my favorite sadistic cat. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So I think DarkTakanuva, Willess12, and mayyyybe Baldric seem rather suspicious. People keep ninja-ing me to the logic behind that, though. :confused:

My vote is for @DarkTakanuva, though it is subject to change.

Looking at the evidence, a cliff may be a good place to shine a pointer to attract a cat. Needing fresh air while being in sight of the victim could also prove advantageous, so I vote DarkTakanuva.

2 Likes

I’m going to operate under the concept that DT is innocent, and vote Baldric.

Anyone who’s abducted up for a game of space golf?

I TOLD YOU NICK WAS A WARRIOR!!! Just sayin’
I vote for @Baldric for the same reason as coryt8o. Their excuses are very suspicious. And if Androids are badly programmed, they would have bad excuses.

1 Like

Current Tally:

@DarkTakanuva: 3 (ColdGoldLazarus, Baldric, and Artakha)

@Baldric: 2 (Paradox, and Hawkflight)

@Willess12: 0

@anon68675807: 0

@Political_Capps: 0

Corrections if needed :wink:

1 Like

I am not surprised that several people chose me as initiates deep voice “Highly Suspect” as the excuse Slime gave me does seem more suspicious than others. However, I know that I am innocent, and I have given my opinion on who two potentially guilty ones are.

I am still deciding my vote.

1 Like