Kiva's Art Topic

Thanks, I’m doing some refining to her and I’m also gonna add some more details. :smiley:

1 Like

One is Yogcast member InTheLittleWood Martin and other one is just Doctor (obviously idk anything, I dont eaven watch ethier)

Lol, you were kinda close, it’s Nerd³ (Daniel Hardcastle) not The Doctor. I only added the fez, sonic, and scarf because he’s a huge fan of Doctor Who, and one of my favourite YouTubers. :3

I actually entered the drawing into a contest for Nerd³’s new Twitter avatar, it didn’t win, though. ;~;

SHINJI
GET IN THE ROBOT

2 Likes

I dun geddit. ;~; Is it a reference to Evangelion?

EDIT: Googled it, yep, it’s an Evangelion reference. XD

2 Likes

I HAVE RETURNED!!!

Any of y’all like Steven Universe? I do. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I recently got into it, and I decided to sketch my favourite gem design so far:

Opinions? Critiques? Anything?

Oh yeah, hands are easier to draw when they’re just floating fingers. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

oh my god this is good
i love it

Thank you!! Seriously, I’m like, really proud of this one!! XD Also, nice profile pic. Need to watch SD Riders, see if it’s bad or not. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Whenever I finish up the sketch, do y’all think I should outline it & colour it?

EDIT²: I just now realised I accidentally drew her outfit more like the costumes from Power Rangers. ;~; Gonna fix that.

EDIT³: Fixed it as best I could:

Thoughts?

3 Likes

I love it.

Why thank you!! ^-^ I’m working on the arms & stuff right now, though I don’t quite know how I’ll pose the legs just yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT:
Eyyy, I’ve worked on crap since this comment:

ANOTHER EDIT:
Finished up the sketch, gonna have a friend do some vector work in
photoshop because I’m a noob, and learning how to use that is really confusing for me. XD Anyway, here’s the sketch:

Also, a while back (Before the leaks of the official costume) I did a bit of a sketch of what I’d like to see Kamen Rider Ghost’s outfit look like:

4 Likes

Derp, more stuff:

6 Likes

All of this looks really cool!

I HATH BEEN AWAKENED!!!
Oh, heh thanks. :blush: Lol, I’ve done a few things since then tho. Also been able to scan some of the older drawings :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry if some of 'em look like crap. XD

7 Likes

Tahu 2015 and Coroder are awesome!

1 Like

Thank you. ^-^ Although that’s less Corroder and more just a derp with Corroder’s face. XP

2 Likes

that 2016 stuff is awesome

Heh, thank you. :sweat_smile: I don’t really think they’re all too great though I do like how I did Lewa. XP That, and the notebook paper Gali ones. :stuck_out_tongue:

For some reason this one just speaks to me…

1 Like

Heh, thanks. :sweat_smile: That’s one of my favourite one’s I’ve drawn in a while, really glad ya like it. :blush:

1 Like