Kopaka, Protector of the Ice Planet

Kopaka, Protector of the Ice Planet

Finally, 1/6 done, i havent built much toa in my mocing days, so its really nice to have had the time to experiment with body types without using pre-made bodies

The idea is gonna be to make a full set of toa mata based on old lego themes, experimenting on what can and cannot fit in a toa’s color scheme without breaking what makes them themselves

Next up is pohatu, probably one of the most experimental alternate color schemes i could try on him, so stay updated for that i guess

43 Likes

This concept is brilliant, as is the execution. You managed to make a fairly even smattering of system, ccbs, and g1 textures all blend together fairly well, which is super impressive. he hip movement looks a little limited, but aside from that, awesome job, can’t wait to see the rest!

6 Likes

Ooh this moc is pretty cool looking. The Ice Planet color combo of white, blue, and neon orange has always been neat and it really shines here. This Kopaka’s weapons and shaping are good as well, overall awesome job! Hope to see more!

Also, welcome to the boards.

5 Likes

ah welcome
ye no this looks great! i love the build and weapons

5 Likes

I like this, very nice colours plus that torso is pretty neat too

4 Likes

Very nice torso. I really like the IP colour scheme on him and the weapons using Nexo Knights pieces adds some really cool consistency to them.

4 Likes

I’m glad you all like it so much!
I was a bit apprehensive to join due to past forum issues
Happy to know i did a good first job

4 Likes

Congrats on your first post, welcome to TTV. Great MOC.

3 Likes