Korgot Revamp/WIP

FRONT

BACK

Thoughts? Critiques? Thanks.

11 Likes

It looks decent, but the hips are way too wide.

8 Likes

Dat booty… …is kinda excessive, don’t you think? :confused:

10 Likes

It looks fine and dandy, but you might want to lighten down on the hips, the backside, and the breast.

P.S. I couldn’t think of any other words, I’m guessing most wouldn’t be allowed on the boards.

4 Likes

The trans-yellow/green bits don’t look very good and the chest looks too pushed forward
But other than that,i like it.

Also pretty much everyone here doesn’t agree,but i like the hips.

Excessive?

2 Likes

It’s nearly twice as big as her head!

-Looks at front- This looks really good! Contrary to most people’s opinions, I don’t really mind those round armor addons as hips.

-Looks at back- Oh. I see. Yeah. What everyone else said.

10 Likes

At first glance I thought it was a little too wide, but upon looking closer, I really like it. I’m not sure why, but she looks really organic and stylized. She also looks feminin without being overdone.

I would say though, it needs more silver because as is her, um… rear end, stands out a little. I would also make her lower leg be a trans purple bones with maybe some other pieces to add a little bit more trans purple on her. I’d also like to see a new take on her weapons besides the chest cannon.

All that said, I really like this moc. I think you have a really good build (a little iffy about the knees) and think the overall moc looks really good and consistant. Seriously though, revamped weapons would be fantastic.

3 Likes

don’t mind the booty

5 Likes

I feel if you extended the abdomen it would look better.

2 Likes

well… she has curves

1 Like

.___.

<rip

2 Likes

Every thing I think works besides the neon green and the nuva butt.

2 Likes

Er

well

I’ve seen worse… it’s decent?

What do you mean by ‘worse’? Criticisms only, please.

Oh no I didn’t mean the MOC itself, that’s why I said decent…

Dem cheeks tho…

Looks good over all, but the trans green doesn’t really work. 8/10

3 Likes

I don’t really like the blocky shin armor; it kinda messes up the consistency of the round pieces used on the thighs…and makes her legs look fatter than they should be.

Other then that, it looks nice. Are you gonna give her a revamped star drill too?

2 Likes

Maybe. I have to buy another Skull Villian and make a few Bricklink orders before I update this MOC.

4 Likes