Korgot Revamp/WIP

Tumblr personified

3 Likes

Ikr? I love that place.

2 Likes

I knew it was only a matter of time before the ā€˜feminizedā€™ revamps would start.

7 Likes

actually thereā€™s more like this out there, but if you just meant us Message boards doing it then ye

3 Likes

exactly how I imagined it would look like

Thanks!

Oh

Okay so
I dislike this moc.
a lot.

This is unneccessarily femine, with the giant hips and small waist n all

And was there any need for a butt

was there any need?

please change it.
6/10

Its okay.

6 Likes

I agree.

And this is why thereā€™s so few chicks in the community, anything that isnā€™t a guy or that looks too curvy gets shot down. Now I will agree that the back is bad, but from the front I think it looks fine. The fact that so many people are offended by this moc is just immaturity at its finest.

Do you guys not release our community has done more ā€œsexyā€ korgot drawings and everyone was fine with that? Itā€™s just hypocritical to hate on this and praise those drawings. Sorry for the rant guys

6 Likes

Whoa, this escalated quickly.

Look yaā€™ll, I appreciate every complaint. Now to explain the most prominent: the reason I added the silver Nuva shoulders was to represent ā€˜tailbone protectionā€™, similar to this.

Thereā€™s lots of dangers one can face under the surface of Okoto.

6 Likes

Itā€™s a good moc btw.

1 Like

Danke.

Iā€™m fairly sure that this isnā€™t why there are so few women in the community. Iā€™ve seen plenty of female MOCs get tons of praise. the problem comes from the overexaggerated body parts. This is no different from Nuva breasts or Rahkshi head breasts.

The problem is that you guys automatically shoot it down just because of the proportions, as an artist this doesnā€™t bother me at all, itā€™s just a hefty chick. But if anything has breasts or hips the community deems itā€™s bad. And thatā€™s a problem.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s not it at all. Itā€™s a fine build, but it is kind of oversexualized. there are MOCs that have breasts and hips that are perfectly fine. there are plenty on the boards in fact.This just is a little too much.

1 Like

Like I said the artwork of korgot is far more sexualized then this moc and nobody bats an eye at those and freaks out at this.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen anyone not be disturbed by that to be honest.

So I should increase all the pros with this MOC?

What do you mean?

Of course you donā€™t

Itā€™s a pretty good revamp, though I do have to agree in that the hips are a bit too large :smiley:

4 Likes