Korgot Revamp/WIP

I feel bad for a the crap you’re getting dude, but hey at least you can find it a little funny ;D
And @Calvatron, if it wasn’t you guys really made it that way.

We are not saying the MOC is bad, its just that the proportions are off. We are also not trying to hate on SR, just trying to tell him the main flaw of the set. Some might have done it in a straight forward manor, while others did it a bit more jokingly, but it still has the same message.

1 Like

you shouldn’t feel bad, he himself said that he’s taking all the critique to heart and is intending to use it to make the MOC better. Because that’s the point of criticism It’s all meant to be helpful, and it’s up to the creator whether it’s helpful or not, not you

1 Like

I don’t feel bad that you criticized it, I feel bad that it was under fire so fast and was compared to some weird stuff because people thought the porportions were off.

HAMMERFALL MODE INITIATED
Man yall argue a lot

Look, to me, although certain things are overdone, specifically the rear end, the overall character just seems like a bulky female. My only problem with this comes from personal taste and not an objective point.

I’d be more concerned with the miscolored pieces, specifically the transgreen and the red pins/ The neck is also incredibly awkward and the upper body is in the wrong section, as the bulk should be a pin or two lower to make it proportionally correct.

I’d also recommend countering what the set failed to do and either change the color of both the back hip armor and the shoulder pads, or add more silver.

The body could also stand to be lengthened a bit and the waist itself feels a bit mismashed.

To be the biggest problem comes from the thighs, but not from the design, but from the colors.

TL:DR
It’s interesting for sure, but certain bits feel a bit overdone or unfinished and others could just use some cleaning up.

5 Likes

To be fair as mentioned, if you widened the lower stomach so that it didn’t go from large hips to thin body then it’d probably help a lot. The issue is the hips are too large for the size of the body. The upper chest could work also if the rest of the body had better proportions

The response he is getting criticism is because nobody took it as a joke because it wasn’t intended as a joke, he never designated its as one in any way and his responses to it were serious up until you’ve stated it was all designed to be controversial

He also took the criticism well and responsibly while as previously mentioned, you dragged it off-topic blaming all guys who critique overly sexulised MOCs as the reason for the lack of females on the boards. You just essentially insulted a large proportion of people on the boards and now you are trying to blame those same people you insulted because they don’t like the proportions on a toy.

2 Likes

TO BE CLEAR, I find the butt was over done. I’m only defending the front. I thought it was stupid how sexual everyone made it.

but nobody was criticising the front.

this needs to go in a scrapbook or something

wait nah this entire topic needs to go in a scrapbook because this is priceless

7 Likes

The waist and breasts are the front man…

no one was talking about this MOC having breasts, and the waist is both front and back.

There was people earlier complaining the breast were pushed out way to far, now say that you specifically were, but people were.

Before your comment;

• couple of comments about the back
  • couple of comments about the hips
  • one refrence to tumblr

Nobody mentioned the front of this MOC until after, and that was because you brought it up in your comment :L

Edit; One person mentioned that the MOC has curves, but didn’t say it was a bad thing or a good thing

2 Likes

Did I get that bad? I apologize if I got that bad to bring up irrelevant stuff sorry guys, didn’t mean to and must of misread comments.

2 Likes

Its alright

Either way, as mentioned - this is a decent MOC and with some adjustments to the waist and some of the proportions it could be a great one. Its just that going from large hips to tiny waist is always an issue - I’ve seen male MOC’s that have the same problem.

2 Likes

reads earlier posts
Geez I was in a mood on this topic @-@

3 Likes

Things happen, tis all good

@Shadow_Rage
Any chance of doing revamps of the rest of the group?

1 Like

I might do a revamp of Kavoda(v). I’m working on a new ‘Skull’ character as well.

2 Likes

I’d like to see your take on a skull dude.

Yeah, interested in the skull dude - not seen enough Skull revamps suprisingly