Kyzor - Toa of Magnetism

Kyzor - Toa of Magnetism

This is another one of my old mocs who’s a part of my storyline which you guys can read here: My Bionicle Storyline. Again, I continued the “custom torso + inika limb” trend with this guy. I’m not really sure when I first built him but I’d say sometime between 2009 and 2010. Since then he’s gone through about 4 iterations, until finally assuming this form. Not gonna make any changes to this guy since if I’m gonna revamp him I’m gonna start from scratch.

Biography

During his time in the Matoran Universe, Kyzor made a living as a weapons maker in the Northern continent. While working in the forges, Kyzor was gravely injured and was sent to Karzahni where he was “rebuilt.” Karzahni, disappointed and ashamed of the job he had done, decided to keep Kyzor in Karzahni. While here, he befriended a To-Matoran (pronounced “toe”) named Hedrucs. Their time in Karzahni together would harden their friendship and make them inseparable.

When Makuta Teridax took control of the Matoran universe, Kyzor and Hedrucs were both turned into Toa by the Order of Mata Nui, who were working with the Toa Nuva to recruit Toa against Teridax. They participated in the final battle on Spherus Magna and stuck around the crash site of the Mata Nui robot to help evacuate all the other species.

When the To-Kuta attacked, Kyzor and Hedrucs fought on the front lines to protect their new home. However, as the years went on, all the other Toa were either killed or captured, the Toa were forced to flee to fight another day.

While exploring the deserts, Kyzor and Hedrucs came across an underground base. Hedrucs speculated that it was built by the Glatorian and Toa during the earlier years of the war, as it seemed untouched for many years.

While exploring the Black Spike Mountains, Kyzor and Hedrucs encounter To-Kuta Takyva. Takyva was on patrol as the To-Kuta base was built under the Black Spike Mountains. A fight ensues, which leads to Takyva being struck by a thunder bolt from Hedrucs while being distracted by Kyzor. Just as Takyva is about to be executed, Shadios, the leader of the To-Kuta in the region intervenes, and paralyzes both Toa with his elemental power of Fear. The To-Kuta leaves Takyva to finish them off. He instead spares them as he was having doubts about fighting in this war.

After a couple of weeks, Takyva, using the elemental energy tracker, finds the two Toa. Takyva pitches the idea of uniting to them and they agree. The Toa bring Takyva and the Glatorian to an underground base they discovered. Hedrucs mentions that there is a second level deeper underground, which neither he nor Kyzor have managed to open.

Some time passes as Takyva recruits Toa Reishie and Toa Nhytrix. To-Kuta, ambush the Toa and Takyva at the underground base, soon overpowering them. However just as they are about to win, a mysterious force teleports the To-Kuta away, saving the Toa’s lives. In the aftermath of this, the Toa discover that the door to the second sublevel had been unlocked.

While exploring the sublevel, the Toa discover that it was in fact, an armoury, that had suspiciously been stocked with weapons custom tailored to each of the Toa, except for Reishie. Kyzor recieves a pair of claws with built-in metal sphere launchers.

Currently, the Toa prepare for their final battle against the To-Kuta of the region.

Masks and Tools

As a Matoran, Kyzor wore a Noble Kanohi Volitak, a mask which he had since his creation. When he was turned into a Toa, his Noble Kanohi turned into Great Kanohi.

When Kyzor first became a Toa, he was given a Laser Axe by the OoMN, which can shoot lasers through the handle of the axe. Kyzor would continue to use this weapon during his time on Spherus Magna.

After discovering an underground Glatorian armoury, Kyzor discovers a pair of claws with built in metal sphere launchers.

Abilities and Traits

His time in Karzahni has had a great affect on his personality, for better or worse. Because of it, he is very cautious and timid because of how hostile Karzahni was. When he was turned into a Toa this would cause difficulty as he would often flee from battles more often than not. However out of necessity, Kyzor would eventually get over this fear. He has a very shrewed sense of humor and often uses sarcasm.

As a Toa of Magnetism, Kyzor has the ability to create and absorb magnetic energies. When he became a Toa, he would often use his powers of magnetism to help him continue weapon making during the Matoran Universe and To-Kuta wars.

Social Media:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmE9c0Dbs5xNLKNhnQjrc_A
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/daedalusthe7th/
DeviantArt: http://www.TheDaedalus07.deviantart.com/

25 Likes

Uses the inika build, but that’s not bad; everything looks properly armored and such. He is a little monochrome, though I understand if that’s what you were going for because he’s a toa of magnetism. Not sure why the black pins are sticking out of his shoulder armor though. Also his chest looks maybe a little too far out; I would try removing the visorak claw(?), but I’m not sure if that would look weird.

Also, isn’t Hewkii’s blade supposed to flash yellow?

I really like it, the wings are cool, but sim armor on the connection part may look better

@ReeseEH Yeah most of my old mocs follow the trend of “custom torso + inika limbs,” I mentioned that when I posted my last moc lol. If you wanna see some of the more recent mocs I’m gonna post them when I’m done posting all my old mocs, but feel free to check out a my Instagram @daedalusthe7th if you can’t wait :smiley: The black pins were an aesthetic decision 16 year old me made for some reason. Don’t think I’ll ever touch this moc again since if I’m gonna revamp him I’m gonna start from scratch. And it’s supposed to glow red but you can just take the thing apart and switch the LED with one from another inika weapon

He seems really bland in terms of color scheme, but otherwise he looks really cool. I especially love the torso design.