Lantaa, Creature of Air

I actually like this guy a lot.
He looks right.
Except that the black makes him like one of ninjago’s ghosts.
But overall, good.

4 Likes

I really want to make it but I don’t have all of the parts. Why did I grow up in the CCBS days? This is a really good MOC. I might substitute some parts though, and get another Ketar.

1 Like

This would be a good Creature of Air if the bones were Trans-bright green instead of trans-neon green.

2 Likes

Nice MOC.

1 Like

Nice MOC.

I really like the torso, even though I myself am no big fan of using tiers. That it can stand without a stand is also nice.

About the trap … couldn’t you perhaps add a propeller like those used on Kivoda’s turbines (they do come in other colours, right?) instead of that chain at the back for a slightly more aerial look?

Also if you’re interested … would you perhaps like to do a MOC for the Brotherhood project? I would really appreciate it to get some more MOCs by talented MOCers for it.

Unfortunately I don’t own lewa. However she can still unite if i remove the studs from the chest.

Don’t they use different shades of green? and dark blue? I’m a ninjago scrub XD

I got most of these parts off of bricklink, there you can find many new parts for cheap.

Emphasis on AIR and not jungle, just a personal preference for the color of air I guess.

I considered using one of those in trans neon green and using the chima wing pieces on the legs but ultimately didn’t put them in my order.

I’ll check it out!

1 Like

this feels like a chinese dragon, or atleast some sort of flying serpent, and it looks cool

3 Likes

Thanks, I based it off the Chinese dragon, you get an imaginary cookie for being the first to say that.

2 Likes

Here be dragons.

2 Likes

YIIIIIIIIIII…
(deep breath)
This is amazing. Looks like that’s two more Ketars (or even three) added to the shopping spree list.

Could I have more shots of the torso?

2 Likes

Y SO MANY KETARS!
thanks man, here’s how the torso is built

4 Likes

looks more like a creature of shadow

Awesome unique shape and beautiful colors!

Wish they had this instead of Ketar.

He looks like a chibi Nicol Bolas. Nice!

If you had some sort of function that made the head move forward in a sort of lunging motion then that would be interesting.

1 Like

Looks good. I think giving it a different secondary color, instead of black, might make it pop a little more though.

That was done to stay consistent with my self MOC.

This was a good dragon.
Who does not like dragons.

2 Likes