Lariska, Deadly and maniacal assassin

" I know where all my enemies are. After all, I’m the one who buried them. "
— Lariska to Hakann

I’m very happy with how the torso turned out. It’s simple, stable, and visually pleasing.
This Lariska model is also equipped with a Toa Mata head on her back to fit various different kanohi. Greg stated that she is able to wear any kanohi, but obviously there will be some compatibility issue with certain masks.

The mechanical arm I designed is made to look like it was roughly put together from scrap after The Shadowed One removed her original arm.
I may add a play function for it eventually, but for now the arm is for aesthetic purposes.

The head design comes with a hinged jaw and hinged eyes for a variety of expression possibilities when posing the model. My main focus was to make it as sleek as possible while replicating the 2004-2006 Titan set model design.

I suppose I can throw in a few poses to show off the character’s personality

Boncle - Google Drive Link to .io file and instructions
Unofficial Parts - Google Drive Link to the custom hand pieces (normal hands will work fine in its place)

13 Likes

Welcome, Bill!

I really like the head design, and the use of yellow in her color blocking. Makes the set really pop

Also I love that username

4 Likes

Thanks! I saw the contest a couple of days ago and jumped at the opportunity.
I added the yellow pieces to make the model have a bit more character to it. instead of being just a two color model

5 Likes

I like the head.

Also welcome to the Walmart bargain bin

4 Likes

really interesting, i’ve seen quite a few people start using yellow in there lariska mocs, reminds me of technic competition. cool build

3 Likes

Thank you! Yes the goal was to make this model have the look and feel of an early technic/bionicle set and replicate the aesthetic and styles that the original set designers put in official sets

1 Like

Welcome to the Boards!

The yellow really adds an extra flourish to the color palette. I wasn’t sure I’d like it, but it’s not too bad. That robot arm is a little strange with the pre-bent elbow, though.

5 Likes

darn ghid did the link before I could

Um anyways welcome to the boards, @Billthefatorangefish! Your Lariska moc looks pretty nice! I like the yellow accents. Cool moc

1 Like

Oh, yay, my link collection grows. :expressionless:

5 Likes

ooo really nice colors and torso!

1 Like