Lariska (Movie version)

Yes, I like the character of Lariska so much that I actually built two versons of her!

With my first version of Lariska (which was actually built after this one!), the intention was very much to capture the style of the larger '04/'05 sets, using no Bionicle pieces released after those years to create a MOC that wouldn’t look out of place next to Krekka or Sidorak. This version (called “Movie version” for lack of a better name), however, had none of those restrictions, resulting in a very differet MOC altogether!

Like the other version, she draws inspiration from 40K’s Dark Eldar, with shapes and colors (even a red, spiked ponytail!) similar to those of the Black Heart cabal. She has no functions, however she can store her daggers on her back.

41 Likes

It’s a really good moc and I can definitely appreciate some 40k influences.

1 Like

Well summon me from the darkness! this be an excellent moc! i really prefer it to your other Lariska, it’s much more detailed. The ponytail is great as well! Great job! 10/10

2 Likes

This looks pretty cool. I like that the arms are similar yet you can tell they’re supposed to be different.

1 Like

@Brickbot99 Thanks! I see you’re a man of culture :wink:
@Enbeanie Hahaha awesome, glad you dig it :star_struck: Thanks for all the praise!!
@Rukah Thank you!

2 Likes

Very nice version. Her armor looks so smooth, very little texture here which is a very interesting take.

2 Likes

@Alucus Thank you, I’m glad you like her! :blush:

1 Like