Lariska, the Mistress of Blades

Two things came to mind when I first read about Lariska: 1) Roodaka and 2) Dark Eldar :smiley: So I tried to borrow some design influences from both, such as the lithe, but agressive visual appearance and the '04/'05 titan-style build.

I couldnā€™t have a mechanical arm with a Technic spring without incorporating a small play feature, so she can actually throw her blade (presumably at Vezon)
dagger_throwing
There that goes

Anyway, hope you like her!

46 Likes

Throwbot head :smiley:
Love the function a lot though, the fact that she can actually throw her knife is awesome.

5 Likes

@Alucia Thank you!

2 Likes

That function is great. The teal and the metru blue work together weirdly well.

4 Likes

@Rukah Thanks! I thought so too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As others have said, this function is super cool. The colour scheme also works really well, and I appreciate the addition of a Visorak foot to add on to the appearance of the basic Roborider head.

The one change I can recommend is to swap her arms; it was confirmed in Time Trap that her mechanical arm is on her left.

5 Likes

@TheJerminator Thank you! :smiley: Also, that is some serious attention to detail right there - thanks for that as well! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i like this! slizer head lariskas are underrated. the knife function is cool as well, though poor vezon.

2 Likes

I kinda like it

It has nicely captured the style of the other dhs

but

I donā€™t really like the Metru blue and teal colorscheme and I think it would be greatly improved if the metru blue was black imo

2 Likes

@Enbeanie Thanks! And yes, itā€™s definitely no fun to be standing in front of her :smiley:
@Tarkur I actually tried that to begin with - however, I noticed that quite a few mocs interpret ā€œdark bluish-greenā€ simply as Metru blue, so I figured Iā€™d try to combine them both. That being said - I can see that every dark blue piece on her does exist in black as well, so I might not close the door on that entirelyā€¦

A very cute ā€œSlizeriskaā€

2 Likes

@Sargos hehe thanks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

very nice the arm even goes throwwy throw

2 Likes

It sure does - and thanks!

1 Like

This is a lovely MOC! Big fan of this build, the head and arm designs are fantastic. You did a great job with this

1 Like

@synonymforexpd Thank you so much, happy you like itšŸ˜Š

1 Like