Least Favorite Hero?

Hey, that’s my favorite.

4 Likes

In the TV specials? Well, honestly, all of them.

Especially Rocka, Surge, and Furno, though.

3 Likes

He’s not my least favorite character but 2012 Nex has the worst set.

3 Likes

None of them. They’re not heroes. They’re robots.

3 Likes

I have to say Evo one of the reasons for that is the specials. Multiple personalities?

3 Likes

Surge was my least favorite, was not big of fan of his sets or the actual character.

1 Like

He got a core change in 4.0 from a bad*** to a moronic rookie.

3 Likes

Sad… I don’t want to think what could’ve caused Evo for a Core Change… I actually like Evo… 2.0 reminded myself of what I should be.

1 Like

My least favourite hero?

All of them.

2 Likes

Even Maximus?

1 Like

Especially Max.

1 Like

I have a question.
have you ever bothered to read the hf books, or buy the sets?

1 Like

Yeah, I got the sets. And I read the books. I say “all of them” because they all either had the same personality, no personality, or a cliché personality. The books were good stories, I admit, but didn’t develop character much, except maybe for Surge in The Doom Box. If I liked any hero, I guess maybe it’d be Stringer.

Also, I was referring to story-wise. Set-wise, I liked Evo mostly.

3 Likes

That explains everything

1 Like

Yeah, they have way too many ‘rookie’ cores on their hands. That’s why you’re constantly seeing stuff like Furno, and not Nex.

Sometimes you wonder if maybe they should invest in getting more, oh, you know, VETERAN cores, but ‘EVHERYBOHDY ISH A SPHECIAL SHNOWFLAKE’ is their new motto, I suppose.

2 Likes

Rocka, He gets way too much spotlight. Though what really baffles me is than,when he was introduced, he immediately got an XL form.

4 Likes

Uhhhh… I really didn’t have a least favorite because I always just made my own :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think Furno or Surge,really.

1 Like

Surge was stupid and annoying

furno and stormer have too overused personnalities

Breez is just your typical female character

rocka just sucks

stringer is pretty cool

bulk is weird

evo’s personnality keeps changing

nex also sucks

2 Likes