Least favourite boss battle in a video game

forgot to mention this
but most of the lego boss battles suck

4 Likes

I agree so much with this. Boring and anticlimatic, to say the least.

It’s no use!
It’s no use!

3 Likes

He’s a trophy in Smash 4 3DS.

Imgur

5 Likes

Boooooo.

The mega-Doombot from LEGO Marvel Superheroes.

Repetitive and boring. Like many bosses in that game.

The hardest boss ever it is LIFE…that game is so hard to win in

3 Likes

Black Devil from Megaman x5, AKA hardest boss in the whole of megaman

The Didact was the most disapointig boss fight in the history of ever. The most hyped up game of 2012 and the epic forerunner baddie who has been shown to us as the ultimate bad guy and evil force, gets a lame quicktime event, in which MC shoves a nuke in 'im and pushes him off the side…
343 you got a lot to make up for that. :confused:

5 Likes

Edited Title and Moved to “Video Games” Category

1 Like

what category was it in before
and why did you edit the title with random caps, which I changed back

@pot8o, I moved it from the “other” category to “video games” so that it would be easier for people to find it. I edited the title because capitalizing all the “main” words is a commonly accepted grammar rule. However, I understand that I may have overstepped a bit. You can name your topic whatever you like. :smile:

1 Like

Ah, the reason it was in other was because this topic was just a sort of reply topic
I think it mains to other :stuck_out_tongue:

The Emperor from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. It took me at least 15 attempts and a lot of button mashing/quicktiming/pure luck to beat.

4 Likes

@ToaVuhii @RaginSpartan86 the Archon Priest and Phogoth were extremely… stressful. Even when I did a level 20 strike at level 22, that dang Archon Priest got me every time. Phogoth has more health, but I feel that his battle is more hide-and-seek, while the Priest chases you down, avoids your Nova Bomb by teleporting, then instantly kills you with that foot-stomp thing.

Another frustrating boss was the Death Egg Zone boss(es) in Sonic 2. No rings, no mercy.

3 Likes

I believe he survived

Heavy Press in Cave Story. He’s not a very hard boss, but if you’re under him when you kill him, you die. That means you have to go through the Blood Stained Sanctuary AGAIN, Fight him AGAIN, and not die. Then you have to fight another boss after him, so have fun doing that!

Wait! Did the programmers actually write that?

Nope.