Least favourite boss battle in a video game

I refine my statement and say that, at least this far into the game, Monsoon from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is my least favorite.

It’s such a monotonous fight.

I’d like to say that the titan battles in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow are terrible and cheap.

Reviving topic just to say…

#SCREW VANITAS

I hate everything about his boss fights, from the attacks that straight up ignore reflect, to the lack of hitstun, knockback, or whatever it’s called

which time fighting him?

First time you can use Zero Gravity

final boss fight with ventus is easy

lingering spirit is a pile of bs

Gosh dang Xan Kriegor from the original unreal tournament.

Looks easy, but on godlike difficulty, it is pretty anger inducing.

Second time as Aqua.

oh
OH

Not sure if gravity works there.

I dunno, found it pretty easy

Compared to terranort and the heathen that is terras final battle

The Spider Guardian from Metroid Prime 2 is annoying.

Really annoying.

The Didact from Halo 4 . Not only did 343 make it to where you only need to press one button to get rid of him, but they are also too lazy to change the caption -if you will- from “press RT to fire machine gun” (from when you get on the turret of the Worthog) to something else.

The Human Reaper at the end of Mass Effect 2
Most boring part of the game.

1 Like

some of the collector battles were more intense

The collector from infinity blade 3. The one boss who you can win weapons from, but takes your weapon if you lose. The collector is always much better than the weapon you win, and he shows up whenever you aren’t ready. And he wears down your shields. And it takes forever to beat him, even with a weapon better than his weapon. And he’s immune to elemental effects.
He’s the worst.

1 Like

Story from my childhood:
Little Yveran loved playing a little game called Lego Racers. He destroyed all competition by a longshot and aced the campaign.
Until he got to the end, and had to face off against Rocket Racer.
That smug face, and the fact that he could teleport, made me hate that game.

2 Likes

And I thought Ryth was the worst boss in that game…
I will agree with you that the Collector is pretty tough to defeat, and I guess I can’t really say much about him because I dropped off from playing IB3 when the last update happened with the official ending and Dragoor.

any form of Xigbar and his pea shooters.

It’s BOY HE BOUTTA DO IT: the boss fight.

Xigbar wasnt that hard you weenie

He is when you’re doing a no exp run

just dont get shot by the guns
And use reflect

I wasn’t certain about which boss to mention myself, but The Imprisoned is a good start. It looks stupid and is annoying to fight.

Of course, Tentalus from the same game is a very good contender for the most disappointment I have ever felt in a boss fight.

Shadow Devil from Megaman X5. His attack patterns are random every time you fight him and half the time you’re killed trying to get to his weak spot.