Legends of Okoto: The mask of Wisdom (original series)

I did not see this before.

I now regret that.

2 Likes

Very excited to see this. The Mask of Wisdom sounds very cool! Wish I knew about this sooner because of the Moc thing, but eh, you snooze you lose.

4 Likes

Fine then Blue! I’ll make my own comic! With Kohli and Ga-Kotoan!

6 Likes

I’m actually making a game for the tribe, if anyone gets in which game it is inspired I will give a free art of…something

3 Likes

Hockey?

Football?
Baseball?
Halo?
Elder Scrolls?
Kohlii?
Minecraft?

Kohlii?

1 Like

Not now you sillys, wait till you see pics of them ok?

-G

3 Likes

I suppose that makes cents.

1 Like

Cmon guys don’t post comments like this, people might think I posted a chapter only to find out this jokes.

-G

3 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t understand what this says

I based of the Okotoan tribe game on a real game, the contest is that whoever finds out which gane it is based on they get a ummm, a free 1000x1200 painting, yeap thats right. And please do not just type a random game right now, wait til you actually read chapter 1 or 2.

2 Likes

OK thanks

1 Like

1000×1200 what? M? KM?

1 Like

I’m sorry to do this, but you mean game right?

Canvas size, in other words a big picture.

And @Darth.Ben.Ben yes I meant game, but please do not correct me when I make these mistakes, after all I am the spelling queen. Nah but really, posts like these get pretty annoying when I’m rushing and type fast.

3 Likes

Okay.

The prologue is interesting, but it makes me question: is Eherad a Okoto®an? If so, she will become a Toa in a really non-canon way, unless this whole series takes place in an alternate universe…

Oh well, on a side note I really think Zilosd is the son of the warrior for some reason.

they see you as small and helpless
they see you as just a child
surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild

2 Likes

Nice one.

Be patient my friend, chapter 1 will arrive this week
@Omega Eherad is okotoan btw

7 Likes