Lego City Mafia

Wait can he even speak?

2 Likes

Indeed. It is never stated that she heard anyone speak, but it is just as fallible to say she saw anything either, which has been the reasoning as to why “Tentacles” has any substance in and of itself.

All in all, this is the first round, so we don’t have anything to go off of besides the narrative, of which we gleam little actual upfront evidence. Mafia is about finding the small, subtle hints and reasoning through them. It is indeed plainly visible that a one huge piece of evidence can equate to proven guilt, so why can’t many smaller pieces add up to the equivalent? All we have are straws to pull at, but if you tug a bit before drawing your straw, you can approximate which straw has the highest chance of being the one you are looking for.

Oh, and for the record, snails leave a slime trail that can last for quite a while before it disappears, meaning the alien could’ve walked down the alley and left the trail shortly before or after the incident. However, who would just drop a sword in the alley and leave it? Imo the sword is more incriminating than the slime, especially if Squidward isn’t the villain.

Okay but why would the suspect leave a note by the victim incriminating them?

It is very much more likely that she saw someone than she heard someone, especially since the murder took place on a dark and stormy night, where the sounds on the storm itself could drown out most of his speech. Even if it wasn’t a stormy night, I doubt the killer would say anything at all. A crook doesn’t wanna have is cover blown.

With this information one could assume they couldn’t see the killer due to poor visibility.

I personally think that this killer has caused the rubble to fall then inspected the rubble to ensure the victim is dead. Meaning they could have been close enough for a voice to be heard or for the not quite dead victim to look up and see them. The killer is in a position to kill the victim with the sword but for an unknown reason drops it and runs.
Thats my current expiation atleast. However it doesn’t help point blame

1 Like

Has everyone voted?

Not me…

I vote for the Alien Commander (@Invader); the slime and tentacles does it for me.

That’s discrimination man.

3 Likes

I haven’t, I vote @ReeseEH it makes more sense to me that the strange framing stuff would be there if he did it.

I vote Alien Commander

Alright, that wraps up voting!

~~
Cue sad music

The police pushed the Alien Commander into one of their cars as they arrested him on the spot.

“Hey!” the Alien Commander jerked as the police shoved him around.

The other two suspects just shrugged and went on their way. After this, the Alien Commander was exiled back into space, where he unfortunately landed on Mars, and became a prisoner of war in the great Lego Martian War. He was never seen again.

Alien Commander was 100% innocent. Of course, one overlooking the crime scene and doing research of the Alien race he came from would notice that the slime not only wasn’t biologic whatsoever, but that Alien Commander’s race never produced slime whatsoever. What a sad, sad assumption indeed.

As such, the Mafia succeeded in killing a cop and framing a completely innocent minifig. Not very fortunate for you guys, huh?

8 Likes

Well, so it’s probably safe to assume that Squidward is mafia now.

RIP Alien Commander

1 Like

SQUIWAAAAAAAAAAAAARD! He decieved us all.

2 Likes

So he wasn’t the Alien Conquest Alien Commander, but was instead the Mars mission one?
Well, RIP.

As a sidenote, has anyone else been experiencing issues with the boards? The boards haven’t been working for me properly.

Yes he was actually. He didn’t produce slime as he walked though. He just got tangled up in the Mars Mission wars.

Yep it’s been pretty bad.

1 Like

Well shoot.

sorry Invader

You all suck.

4 Likes

Hi, sorry but I’ve got another question, can we vote for people who are not on the suspect list?

No. That’s the point of the suspect list.

I dunno why you’d want to.