Lego GLaDOS

When I said “deadly neurotoxin,” the “deadly” was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes. Honestly, it’s not deadly at all… to me. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness a lot less funny.

-GLaDOS

So, maybe to start off, got a bit of inspiration from BioRockDude’s Glados, but thats a small thing of inspiration since its more on the idea rather than the build. Next, this moc spawned from a conversation that was heavily based on the subject of portal and then I got the urge to build this because I again liked the idea of it. Anyway, I had fun building this, and those pistons actually work and aren’t just for show.

53 Likes

Hmmmmm… most intriguing this build is

1 Like

I mean, I like it, but it just doesn’t feel right giving glados an actual body

15 Likes

This moc seems to be OK, but the feet are too small.

I agree

1 Like

she looks Great and Man!, I love those heels design, good job

1 Like

For a MOC of GLaDOS that has an actual body, this looks amazing! I would like to see what you would do with a mini figure scale GLaDOS. Nice job!

1 Like

Unsure how to feeeeellll?..

But it’s still a good MOC…

1 Like

This is cool giving GLaDOS a body is a very unique idea

1 Like

The only things I don’t like are the nuva boobs and the exposed studs on the legs.

1 Like

I understand how weird it is to see GLaDOS with a body but really making a normal Glados wouldnt seem that original since its been done too many time to where if I did it I would just be apart of the pool of people that have already done it. So personally I like to try different things that stand out which is why I went with the humanoid GLaDOS rather than the traditional one. Also in my opinion nothing can top the Lego Dimension Glados

Personally I think the feet are fine, any bigger then it would look kind of awkward.

Thanks bud, I decided I wanted to try and add on a little bit to the design after making my Khora Moc

That sounds like a challenge I must do, Thank you

Thanks, I’m always up to doing new things

explain? and what do you suggest I do to fix it?

3 Likes

Meh, it’s your own opinion.

4 Likes

The head design is very accurate.

1 Like

did you use LDD to design it?

The arms and fingers are actually really nice on this thing.

Also the bust design, but it’s weird on GLaDOS.

1 Like

I love this build :heart_eyes: